- Baby will love seeing Tigger’s cheeks light up as it plays”You Are My Sunshine”
- Easily fastens onto baby’s stroller for on-the-go fun
- Suitable for baby boys and baby girls to enjoy
- Entertain babies for hours while at home or on the go
- Great addition to any Pooh and Friends collection
A cute lion on a plastic hook
My daughter enjoys playing with the lion. The noise and swinging keep her attention. The material appears to be durable (1 month) and battery has not died yet.
Sad its a bit small but its cute nonetheless and my niece absolutely goes crazy over it. Not a bad purchase.
Cute, but batteries can’t be replaced.
This little Tigger is so soft and perfect for baby. It plays music and his cheeks light up. Only thing is, when his battery dies, he will just be a stuffed animal. Batteries can not be replaced which is a little disappointing.
Great toy with music and lights.
Great toy with music and lights. I put it in my car as my daughter’s companion.It is still working after 6 months. Some toys doesn’t lasts that long…The piglet is twice as cute:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00934GHNI?ie=UTF8&camp;=213733&creative;=393177&creativeASIN;=B00934GHNI&linkCode;=shr&tag;=swiclu-20&linkId;=BDMOD2RIOBIXJIQPCheers!
I actually got this because it was on sale and Eeyore is MY favorite. My son hangs it on the carseat handle.