- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: The Li’l Helper Baby Bottle Holder’s expandable collar fits most small to large bottle sizes, and its lightweight design makes for easy holding and travel. No matter the setting or bottle, its got you covered.
- EASY TO CLEAN: For the many times your baby decides to make a mess, it’s nice to have easily cleaned accessories. The Li’l Helper Baby Bottle Holder is dishwasher safe, making cleaning an antiquated chore.
- IDEAL FOR MULTI-TASKING PARENTS: Sometimes there just isn’t enough time in the day to get everything done, and adding a child on top of that can make things downright hectic. The Li’l Helper Baby Bottle Holder is perfect for multitasking parents, as the design engages toddler’s natural gripping tendencies and allows them to hold it with ease. Now you can have your hands free for once!
- MULTIPURPOSE: The soft rubber coating and BPA free plastic makes the Li’l Helper Baby Bottle Holder a great tool for teething toddlers. The beads in the bottom also turn the holder into a joyous rattle, keeping infants and their full bellies entertained.
- INCLUDES: 1 Li’l Helper Baby Bottle Holder in blue.
li’l Helper Baby Bottle Holder
*LOCAL to AUSTIN* As a mom to a preemie, I keep in touch with preemie moms and heard a recent rave about a baby bottle holder that worked wonders for her little one who had some motor skill issues. I am also big into empowering children and this amazing product has handles and grips that go way beyond a bottle to give a baby an ultimate holder. This is a solid piece of material that is also BPA Free!
We Didn’t try it yet, looked ok but came broken so we had to return it. Quality looked good otherwise.
WOW!!! This is better than I imagined
What an idea this was. It fits all my baby bottles perfectly and makes things soooo much easier. Now I don’t have a problem answering my phone while bottle feeding my baby. The piece on the bottom rests comfortably on my baby’s stomach if I have to pick up my phone. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. Fantastic idea for a baby gift.
I got this to help my son reach for the bottle. Even though he reaches for the toy, it is just way too low to the point that his hands are no where near the bottle. Works OK though if he is in the highchair and the toy can rest on his tray.
I bought this for a girlfriend who just had her 2nd. Not sure if she’s used it yet, but I really like it. Definitely usable! Wish they had these when my two were little!
Waste of money
This is one of those baby purchases that you make and regret afterwards. My baby didn’t take to it at all. She will not hold on to it and she’s 6.5 mo old. Total waste of money