- All four sides are beveled to keep baby safe and secure
- Safety strap with easy-release buckle for added security
- Durable quilted vinyl resists stains and moisture
- Fits standard changing tables and dressers 16″ X 32″
- Newborn to 24 months
Gotta have it
Get a nice cover for it and a diaper pad and you’re ready to go
My baby loves it
My baby loves the change pad. He loves having his diaper changed and as soon as I place him on the pad, he starts getting hyper and happy. It’s soft enough and I like the straps in case I need to grab something near by (don’t leave baby strapped by himself though).
Not a sturdy changing pad
After 12 months, our changing pad has cracks all over the plastic surface of the changing pad, some as big as 2″ in length. I suspect in a couple more months we will have to change the pad, once the padding starts to come out. Very disappointing.
~*~*~Great Changing Pad but it got HOLES & RIPPED at Seams in less than a year~*~*~
The design of this changing pad is wonderful but the cover needs to be more durable.Pro’s
• Padded & Comfy
• 4 Sided-this keeps baby from accidently bumping their head
• Easy to wipe clean
• Bottom is skid proofCon’s
• cover gets holes easily. With less than 1 year of use the cover has gotten several cracks along the tops of the sides. We used a nice pad cover too.
• the seams are coming apart-this is the top of the pad so if baby pee’s it could go into the holes and would be impossible to get cleaned out.So even though this has many Pro’s I would recommend getting something else if you are wanting to have something to last more than a year w/out any problems. This is one of the more expensive changing pads so you would expect it to be more durable. I would NEVER buy this again unless I knew they changed the cover & made it more durable.If I had written a review on this item the first few months I had it, I would have given it 5 stars and only praises. A few months later I would have changed my mind and deleted that review when it started getting holes.
Gets the job done…
I didn’t see the need to spend a ton of money on this product so I went with this model.It’s perfect for diaper changing. I like how it slopes to the center. It keeps the baby in place and makes it comfy for her. It’s alse easy to keep clean and the slope to the center centralizes accidents with urine.We bought the soft fluffy covers for this which is recommended.Why pay more money if you don’t have to? This, to me, is a quality product and recommended for its intended use.