- Complies with US CPSC Safety Standard and the European Standard EN71.
- Make bath time a pleasant, snug and safe experience for you and your baby.
- The Batya cushioned floating infant bather is an essential aid to make baby’s bath safe and pleasurable from your newborn’s very first splash!
- The soft-touch Batya provides a warm and safe environment for baby’s bath time. It securely nestles your infant’s body while supporting his head safely out of the water.
- Dries out quickly and turns into a unique toy outside the water!
Expensive, and not worth it
It seems a very interesting approach to keep your baby afloat. However, it does not allow the water to cover his body, and hence it is to cold. It is expensive and I would have not been able to use it for more than 2-3 months when babies want to be sitting while taking a bath. On the picture they don’t show where the eyeballs of the cushion go, but they end up on the baby’s head or neck.
Not exactly what I expected
It’s not as soft as it looks. The crinkly material they use to stuff it makes it crunchy and not real soft. The liner is smooth but there is nothing in the middle for support. The ends are held together by a very thin, stretchy piece of material in the center. Baby is supposed to lay in this?? I read somewhere that it is okay to use in the sink, not true. The sink would be pressing into the baby’s back through the material, not comfortable. If I could go back, I would get the foam bather, because it is all fluff and probably more comfy.
great for anxious parents
Had this for my first son and purchased it now again for my second. i was terrified giving him baths so this really helped calm me down. it keeps the baby “floating” while providing great support to his spine and head. it’s soft to the touch but firm. you can’t leave baby by himself on this but it makes all the difference. one thing to consider- it doesn’t dry very well or fast you have to spread it right after the bath and make sure it dries well. i couldn’t keep the first batya for my second son cause it would get moldy, but the price is reasonable for a few months of use. stopped using it when my son was 5 months and i could hold him sitting down.
Dont use it!
i hate this product. Waste of money. I feel is very unsafe to put my son in this bather. 🙁
I used this from birth to 6 months. Then I switch to a dream baby bath seat which I also recommend. The baths cradles the baby very well. I will say the picture of the baby floating next to the brother/sister is unrealistic,you need to help it balance with a hand or foot.