- Beachfront Baby – THE ORIGINAL WATER & WARM WEATHER BABY WRAP offers two-shouldered carrying that conforms to the wearer’s shoulders & back for a comfortable fit that is fully customizable. Many parents use it all year long! Made in the USA by Work-At-Home Moms.
- SAFE, HIGH QUALITY, MADE IN USA – Meets all Consumer Product Safety requirements – CPSIA and ASTM safety standard F2907-14b compliant, and a member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance. Fabric & dye processes have been Tested and are Non-Toxic & Safe for you & baby; safe enough for babies to chew on! Made in the USA by Work-At-Home Moms.
- COMFORTABLE – Lightweight Performance Athletic Mesh fabric lends breath-ability. Fabric stretches in one direction – the width of the carrier – so it conforms to your shoulders and baby’s body. It doesn’t stretch lengthwise – to prevent sagging.
- USE EVERYDAY or IN THE WATER – Perfect for Everyday use at home, while shopping, at the park, travel, etc. Wear baby in the Shower, at the Beach, at the Water-Park or in the Pool. Especially handy for keeping your hands free to play with or help older children in the water.
- SIZING – Recommended for babies 8 – 30 pounds. 3 Sizes available: ONE SIZE fits parents who wear size S, M or L shirt. • PETITE fits parents who wear size XS or S shirt • XL fits parents who wear XL or 2XL shirt. The wraps are a shorter length than standard wraps to minimize the amount of fabric covering you & baby.
Lightweight & small, but horribly uncomfortable
We have a Moby wrap which I absolutely love, so, for comparison:The Moby is extremely soft cotton. Like having a thick t-shirt on. The downside is that it is a LOT of cotton, so it’s heavy & hot. However, both baby & mom are comfy overall. This one, in comparison, is more of a net material (maybe nylon?) It’s NOT stretchy at all, and itchy/rough. My baby hates it touching his skin, and I’m not a big fan of it touching mine either. Because it’s not stretchy & soft, it digs in everywhere it crosses the body, and stays extremely tight. This kind of defeats the reason I got it instead of a standard baby carrier (I hate them digging into my shoulders). So, for comfort, I’d give it a low 1 on a score of 1-5. I WILL give it this: it’s very lightweight, and breathable because it’s mesh, so in that regard, it gets maybe a 3 for that.I wouldn’t buy this again. I used it once, and it was not a fun experience. I’ll suck it up & deal with the heavy hot Moby any day to keep my son and I in comfort.
Maybe for tiny people with tiny babies
I had high hopes for this but it’s very narrow and cheap feeling. The passes don’t stay spread under my baby’s bottom so after a few minutes he’s no longer in a seated squat position but in a crotch dangler position. When the tails are tied at the waist it digs into me because the fabric is so thin. It doesn’t feel like it has any stretch to me at all and was very diggy.Great idea but didn’t work so well for us in practice.
This didn’t work for me
I am sure many people may like this item but I didn’t like it. I didn’t feel secure with my baby in it and it was a pain to put together. I didn’t give it much time or effort though so it may work for some. I prefer a front baby carrier instead.
Great for little babies
First, I’d like to say that I just took my three month old swimming with her older sister, and the wrap worked great! Baby was secure, and she even fell asleep when she got tired. I had a different carrier that was forward facing that I used with my other daughter, but this wrap was much more secure. That being said, it is just a long piece of mesh cloth (very inexpensive to manufacture and therefore very overpriced in my opinion). It took a number of tries before I was able to get my baby in the wrap securely. But now, I’m an expert at putting it on for the best fit for my baby, and I can’t wait to take her and her sister swimming again next week :).
AWESOME Baby Wrap~
I LOVE this wrap! My son get hot very easily, so I chose this wrap to be able to use on a daily basis – so far, whenever we use it, he’s very happy in it and doesn’t overheat! The only thing is, this isn’t the same size as a Moby wrap, it’s a little shorter…
not a fan
Didn’t work as I expected. It it similar to the Moby wrap (in style) but only half as wide. I used it twice. The material is also like old gym uniform, that shiny stuff.
Absolutely Gorgeous and Completely Functional!
I love the water wrap baby carrier. The color is absolutely gorgeous and the material feels fabulous wet as well as dry!
Couldn’t live without it!
I have this wrap as well as a Moby. I love them both. The advantage of the Beachfront is that it can be worn in the water and it is much cooler than the Moby. I feel that the Moby is more secure, but the Beachfront is not unsafe – it just shifts a little more than the Moby as a result of the material. I haven’t worn it in the pool yet, but I believe that it will make both me and baby more confident and relaxed the first time we go in. I wore it in the shower with her and it was great. I’m 5’6" and 220 pounds, so I went with the XL and it has plenty of room.
Ugh, back to the drawing board
Okay, here’s the scoop.I’ve got 3 kids (under 3…all diff ages 34 months, 15 months, 4 weeks). I bought this because we live in SoCal and like to be outside in the summer. The Moby is pretty warm, so I thought this would do the trick while we are in the pool and/or on vacation and/or out doors. Now, this is ALL based on an infant….maybe an older baby will work better?Pros: Lightweight, good breathing material, wraps like the Moby.Cons: Stretches quick and baby slides around, Fusia is HIDEOUS (don’t buy the pink), doesn’t get as tight as the Moby, so it feels unsafe.