- Convenient way to record events and milestones of baby’s first 12 months
- Matching stickers provide special and easy way to remember baby’s milestones
- Woodland design features photo window and stitched ribbon accents
- Acid free, lignin free calendar opens to 11″ x 18″
- CR Gibson invented the first baby book in 1898, and since then families around the globe have depended on CR Gibson as their provider of memory books, social books, stationery and photo albums
So cute and just enough to document!!
I really like this. I was wanting a baby book to document all of those milestones for my son, however, I knew I’d have a hard time keeping up with a book. This is perfect. The design is cute and stickers are nice as well. Each month has a number of questions for you to answer which helps in recording memories. Love it!
I love I get the opportunity to record every little thing on the day it happens. The pages are so cute and colorful!
This calendar is very cute! Pics do not do justice. Love the simplicity of it. Cute art work and stickers!
Bought to use as a ‘second year’ calendar so I just crossed off ‘first’ with a magic marker and customized it 🙂 I had a similar one for my son’s first year and wanted to continue using the calendar spaces for marking little stories or milestones. This is a good quality calendar and the pictures are cute.
I bought this to accompany my memory book and this is just a fast way of logging baby’s first right there in the room and u can transfer the details to the book when you have more time. Its gender neutral and very nice.