- Immune Boosting Properties, Reduction In teething pain, Calm a baby without resorting to drugs, Anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties
- IS IT REAL AMBER? Our Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces are certified by an independent gemologist as 100% Authentic Amber. We test each shipment to ensure that you get the same Baltic Amber that people have been using for thousands of years. When you order our teething necklace, you will receive a certificate of authenticity, and upon request legal testing documents.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE We are in the business of helping families and teething babies. That is why we offer a 100% money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not happy with your necklace, simply return it for a full refund. We believe in our products and have seen countless teething babies helped with the power of Baltic Amber. Of course, not every remedy works for everyone and in that case we offer a full refund when you take advantage of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- IS THIS SAFE? Every necklace is made with a safety knot between each bead. This is an added level of safety that will keep your infant from swallowing multiple beads if the necklace ever broke. The necklace is also designed with a safety screw connection that makes it impossible for an infant to unscrew the necklace on their own, further eliminating the hazard of an infant putting the necklace in their mouth and then chocking. Some of our competitors offer a “Safety Clasp” which promises to release the necklace if it catches on something, before it could cause pressure on the infant’s neck. Unfortunately, this causes more harm than good because an infant is now able to remove the necklace with a simple tug, which in turn presents a very real and dangerous choking hazard when a baby chews on the now loose necklace. For this reason, the safest way to attach an Amber teething necklace is only by using a screw clasp.
- Important facts to know about The Art of Cure Amber: Due to ambers density it is very lightweight and can feel like plastic. Amber is not a rock, but fossilized tree resin and therefore exhibits difference physical properties than higher density materials. It is lightweight, durable, warms to the touch and can be confused with plastic. Do not make this mistake as it is hard to tell authentic amber from replicas. All of my amber is imported from The Baltic region and handmade to my specifications. It is of the best quality. The Art of Cure is a certified importer and we guarantee it authenticity. This is why all my products come with a 100% money back guarantee. I am in the business of making moms happy and helping babies if I can. I have no doubts that in a few days you will see how great they work. Of course not every remedy works for everyone and in a case like that I offer a 100% money back guarantee. After all to import amber you have to pay custom and duty fees and the customs department reviews all products coming into the US. I am sure you will not find a better bracelet anywhere.
Complete waste of $ And beads are too small to chew on.
not practical for baby, can’t use at all.Too tiny beads that my 4 month old baby couldn’t bite on since they are different shape and smaller than her nails so it make it hard to get a grasp of it and use as teething relief toy.
Very cute, but did not hold up
It was a little big for my daughter’s wrist and would slip off (and I chose the bracelet option to avoid possible choking scenarios) so I figured I could put it on her ankle until she grew a bit more. It lasted just over 24 hours before it broke — I cannot attest to any healing powers since it didn’t stay on. I will say, that at least they knotted between each bead, so the beads did not scatter everyone. Luckily I make jewelry, so I have supplies and craft skills to fix it.
too big & doesn’t work
This was too big for a bracelet or anklet on my daugher. It did not work at all. I had both a necklace & bracelt on her (necklace doubled up) hoping it would help her sleep with teething. The only thing that worked was teething tablets & Tylenol. She wore one for over a month and it was on her 24/7.
Didn’t help my son at all! Kept falling off his ankle, would pinch him, and did NOTHING for his colic.
These do NOT take all the pain away from teething, but we can tell that they sure help with it! And as painful as cutting teeth is, the poor little babies need any and all the help they can get…… 🙂
nice alternative to the necklace for worried moms about strangulation
Came within less than 2 days (using free shipping, not even Prime! woo hoo!)It’s exactly the length specified and exactly the color in the picture.I don’t know if it works or not, but I’ve had it on him for 2 weeks, and I took it off for 3 days and he was up 5x a night all 3 of those nights (though he also had a cold which was why i took it off in the first place, so the lack of sleep was likely due to the cold)All I know is he started STTN the day after we put the necklace and anklet on him.*We use this as an anklet under his footed onesie
It really works!
My granddaughter was having a terrible time teething. A friend recommended I buy the amber necklace for her. I was a little skeptical but it definitely works! My daughter never takes it off of her!