- Immune Boosting Properties, Reduction In teething pain, Calm a baby without resorting to drugs, Anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties
- IS IT REAL AMBER? Our Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces are certified by an independent gemologist as 100% Authentic Amber. We test each shipment to ensure that you get the same Baltic Amber that people have been using for thousands of years. When you order our teething necklace, you will receive a certificate of authenticity, and upon request legal testing documents.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE We are in the business of helping families and teething babies. That is why we offer a 100% money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not happy with your necklace, simply return it for a full refund. We believe in our products and have seen countless teething babies helped with the power of Baltic Amber. Of course, not every remedy works for everyone and in that case we offer a full refund when you take advantage of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- IS THIS SAFE? Every necklace is made with a safety knot between each bead. This is an added level of safety that will keep your infant from swallowing multiple beads if the necklace ever broke. The necklace is also designed with a safety screw connection that makes it impossible for an infant to unscrew the necklace on their own, further eliminating the hazard of an infant putting the necklace in their mouth and then chocking. Some of our competitors offer a
- Important facts to know about The Art of Cure Amber: Due to ambers density it is very lightweight and can feel like plastic. Amber is not a rock, but fossilized tree resin and therefore exhibits difference physical properties than higher density materials. It is lightweight, durable, warms to the touch and can be confused with plastic. Do not make this mistake as it is hard to tell authentic amber from replicas. All of my amber is imported from The Baltic region and handmade to my specifications. It is of the best quality. The Art of Cure is a certified importer and we guarantee it authenticity. This is why all my products come with a 100% money back guarantee. I am in the business of making moms happy and helping babies if I can. I have no doubts that in a few days you will see how great they work. Of course not every remedy works for everyone and in a case like that I offer a 100% money back guarantee. After all to import amber you have to pay custom and duty fees and the customs department reviews all products coming into the US. I am sure you will not find a better bracelet anywhere.
So cute… slides of ankle or wrist of my 5 month old
This bracelet is gorgeous and very well made. Its a little too big for my 5 month old though, and it sort of rolls of the ankle or wrist. I bought a necklace instead and plan on just using this for sleeping under PJ’s when i take the necklace off
Love this beaded bracelet, tried to give it to my daughter when she was 4.5 months and she found no use, now that she has 2 small teeth already I find she loves it and chews on it a lot more at 7 months
We get compliments on this bracelet all the time. Although people think he is supposed to chew on the bracelet…so I have to explain that it’s not a chew bracelet but rather a mineral bracelet. My son really doesn’t drool with this on. I just ordered a necklace for him…so we will alternate. He does have teething pain with his molars…but it is not as bad as my daughters was…we just give him some advil if he is really bad!
I was skeptical, but my daughter is getting in 4 molars and wasn’t eating much before we got this bracelet and necklace. Since wearing them she has been much more comfortable. A few nights she has still had some teething pain, but it is much better and she doesn’t seem uncomfortable during the day. Last weekend I forgot to put the jewelry back on after her bath and we were going out of town for the day; she went without for about 24 hours and I could definitely tell a difference.
I use the necklace and love it! I thought I would add this to help my son. Unfortunetly the necklace is too big for his wrist (he is a big boy at 9 months old, he wears 12/18 month clothing) and too small for his ankle. I currently don’t use it.
i love this bracelet I used it with my son and my daughter and I really believe it takes down the fussy levels and I dont have to use orajel or any other teething medicine
Amber Teething Bracelet
I’m not sure how well it works, but my son has a lot less drool. I’d like to try one of the adult ones for myself, after seeing it working on my son.