- Immune Boosting Properties, Reduction In teething pain, Calm a baby without resorting to drugs, Anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties
- IS IT REAL AMBER? Our Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces are certified by an independent gemologist as 100% Authentic Amber. We test each shipment to ensure that you get the same Baltic Amber that people have been using for thousands of years. When you order our teething necklace, you will receive a certificate of authenticity, and upon request legal testing documents.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE We are in the business of helping families and teething babies. That is why we offer a 100% money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not happy with your necklace, simply return it for a full refund. We believe in our products and have seen countless teething babies helped with the power of Baltic Amber. Of course, not every remedy works for everyone and in that case we offer a full refund when you take advantage of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- IS THIS SAFE? Every necklace is made with a safety knot between each bead. This is an added level of safety that will keep your infant from swallowing multiple beads if the necklace ever broke. The necklace is also designed with a safety screw connection that makes it impossible for an infant to unscrew the necklace on their own, further eliminating the hazard of an infant putting the necklace in their mouth and then chocking. Some of our competitors offer a “Safety Clasp” which promises to release the necklace if it catches on something, before it could cause pressure on the infant’s neck. Unfortunately, this causes more harm than good because an infant is now able to remove the necklace with a simple tug, which in turn presents a very real and dangerous choking hazard when a baby chews on the now loose necklace. For this reason, the safest way to attach an Amber teething necklace is only by using a screw clasp.
- Important facts to know about The Art of Cure Amber: Due to ambers density it is very lightweight and can feel like plastic. Amber is not a rock, but fossilized tree resin and therefore exhibits difference physical properties than higher density materials. It is lightweight, durable, warms to the touch and can be confused with plastic. Do not make this mistake as it is hard to tell authentic amber from replicas. All of my amber is imported from The Baltic region and handmade to my specifications. It is of the best quality. The Art of Cure is a certified importer and we guarantee it authenticity. This is why all my products come with a 100% money back guarantee. I am in the business of making moms happy and helping babies if I can. I have no doubts that in a few days you will see how great they work. Of course not every remedy works for everyone and in a case like that I offer a 100% money back guarantee. After all to import amber you have to pay custom and duty fees and the customs department reviews all products coming into the US. I am sure you will not find a better necklace anywhere.
Worth a try
For anyone concerned about the length of the necklace: mine was perfect. It fits under my little one’s shirt and under her bib and she doesn’t even know she’s had it on. I also take it off at night and place it around her ankle, just to be extra cautious. I can’t tell for sure if this is helping, but daycare had taken it off of her one day and she cried the whole way home and was just extra fussy. I put the necklace back on her and probably about 45 minutes later she was all smiles. I definitely say it’s worth a shot because nothing else has helped.
I am not certain I am sold on this product, yet. My daughter has had this around her neck for three weeks. Although she does not have teeth, she has started showing signs of teething.
Simple as that. Maybe they work for some children. My son had a really tough time with teething. The tablets never worked and this wasn’t any better. Good old ibuprofen and cold tethers were my lifesavers!
Best Quality Teething Necklace
I bought this necklace for my son before he was born because I used an amber necklace for my daughter and she never had issues. I have done lots of research on amber and it is very theraputic for teething/pain. I use this necklace for my 3 month old (already showing signs of teething) and it is very durable, and great looking. I love the raw and unpolished look. Great price and quailty.
Can’t tell if it works
No problems really, but it’s difficult to tell if it works, especially when you are supposed to leave it on 24/7. My baby still drools like crazy, chews her fingers, and has teething problems – so just not sure of the quality of this one or if amber necklaces in general work.
I am not completly convinced these necklace work but I am still using it hoping it will help with teething.
Mine did not pass authenticity tests and did not work. We purchased a Hazelaid after this and it works perfectly.