- 26″ x 37″ x 2″ extra comfortable mini crib fits many popular brands of portable cribs
- 2″ of foam provides extra comfort and support
- Double laminated cover is water proof and easy-to-clean
- GREENGUARD Gold certified for no harmful emissions and CertiPUR-US certified safe foam
- Made in the USA
- Measures 26″ x 37″ x 2″, Greenguard children and schools certified, the toughest GreenGuard standard – tested for and passes all standards for indoor air quality and more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, 2″ thickness for extra comfort, Waterproof durable tear-resistant cover, Easy clean with damp cloth and mild soap
Comfort at last
Aprica and other manufacturers should be ashamed for the mattresses that come with their play yards. The one that comes with our Aprica is thin and hard barely any padding at all. How could a baby play or nap comfortably when they can feel the metal support bars through a chincey pad? Enter the Colgate Play yard mattress! It fits our play yard nicely. I did not have to squish it in by any means but at the same time it is safely tight enough against the sides that a baby could not get stuck so that is reassuring. It has no unpleasant odor out of the box. See the picture I posted above. Our daughter will rest and play comfortably now.
I bought the Dream on me foam mattress for graco pnp and it did not fit in my graco pnp and it was way too soft for a newborn so I tried this one. Its perfect. It fits my Graco Silhouette Pack ‘N Play Playard with Bassinet and Changer, Rittenhouse and its just the right firm but still comfortable for a newborn.
This mattress is too soft for overnight use. It may work for supervised naps. Also, the seller stated that it is Greenguard certified but there was no indication of the certification on the label. Further, it is made of urethane foam with a vinyl cover. I find these materials suspect and don’t trust the certification claim. Still looking for a decent play yard mattress.
Colgate Playard Mattress
This fits perfectly and snugly into our Graco Pack ‘n Play. It is so much nicer than the mattress that came with the playard. We are using the Pack ‘n Play as a bassinet for a little while, so we wanted a better mattress than the Chinese POS that comes with the Graco. The vinyl cover on the mattress did need to gas-off for a day or so, but I’m guessing that is due to the fire retardant. I’ve very recently bought quite a few Colgate items and have been pleased with every one.
Excellent and good value
Our guy seems comfortable on this mattress and it fit the Graco Travel Pack n’ Play perfectly. Highly recommend as a high quality, safe playard mattress.