- The Mom’s Choice Award winning Covillow will enhance your on-the-go breastfeeding experience with its combined breastfeeding cover and pillow-in-one
- Breastfeed confidently, as Covillow protects your front, both sides, and back, anywhere skin would be exposed by lifting your shirt to breastfeed
- Extra soft attached pillow provides propping support for mother while baby will surely love the specially designed extra soft pillow and fabric
- Pillow designed to simply roll or fold and place in diaper bag so it can go anywhere you and your baby go
- 100% cotton premium designer fabric and prints
Good quality, nice fabric.
I liked this nursing cover with its pillow. It gives you a lot of privacy since it covers you all the way around. The pillow is nice too. The only downside to this cover its its a bit bulky to carry around.
Sufficient coverage for large-breasted women.
I was leery about nursing in public until I bought the Covillow. I’m rather large-breasted, and never felt fully covered with any other nursing cover. Also, if the wind blew in the wrong direction, I was out of luck. But this covers you all the way around, and is perfect for well-endowed women and those who are simply more modest – I am both.
I really wanted a cover that would cover everything (back, sides, not just front) and this had great reviews. I’m loving nursing with this. The pillow is great for feeding in the car (parked) or whenever you can’t have a boppy or comfy spot for baby’s head. The coverage is awesome. If anything there’s too much fabric but it’s not a problem for me. It’s lightweight enough that I’ve used it all summer but I think it will be fine in the colder months too. The opening to see baby works well for me. I don’t have a problem peeking down at him at all. It’s not the smallest thing in the world and you have to really scrunch it to get it as small as it was when it came in it’s package but again, not a problem for me as I love it so much.
Great coverage but not good material!
I LOVE the coverage it gives me, especially because it’s not always possible to wear nursing clothes and you just have to pull your shirt up. My son is also a kicker so it’s nice that nothing shows. However, the baby and you can feel extremely hot under this. I ended up putting it aside for the summer and getting a lighter cover.
So nice to have a portable pillow with your nursing cover!
I love that this nursing cover goes all the way around the body. The pillow is a life saver too and the fact that it fits in a diaper bag just tops it off.If you’d like more tips about must have baby registry items, what to expect in your first year of motherhood, and even what recovery after delivery might look like, visit the website, AllMomsArePerfect.com.