- 100% polypropylene; 80% polypropylene; 10% cardboard; 10% metal
- The slim design of this hanger takes up half the space in your closet than most hangers on the market
- Great organization tool for separating newborn clothing by month or size or however you want
- Nursery organizer comes with 3 easy hooks that will fit most closet rods
- These bins fit perfectly in the drawer compartment of the hanging storage organizer
- The slim design of this hanger takes up half the space in your closet than most hangers on the market and is made of high quality velvet with notched edges so clothes stay put
- This item is eligible for free replacement parts. Contact Amazon Customer Service for more information.
This is amazing and practical! I love the pockets on the side and the little drawers. Great way to keep organized and display your baby’s cute clothes!
This really helped us organize all of our son’s baby clothes. The containers are great for blankets, shoes, and other accessories. Super easy to hang up and start organizing!
This does exactly what I need it to – organizes his closet. I like the drawers. I’m not sure who would ever use the rod dividers… but I am sure someone does… they are just much more organized than I am!
Perfect for child’s room
This closet organizer is wonderful. I previously bought one from Babies R Us for my other son and it was way more expensive and didn’t come with all the extra stuff. This one from Delta is the way to go. It’s cute, has class, comes with matching hangers and baskets, AND it is affordable!
Cheap – returned
I guess you get what you pay for, but I was hoping this would be a little nicer. It comes with a lot of accessories, but it is soo cheap! I worried that it wouldn’t hold up. In my opinion it’s worth it to spend a little more and have something that will last.
Unfortunately, I have an older home, with older closets. The rods in our "older closets" are very thick, and the lovely hangers that came with the kit do not fit on the rods in ANY of our closets. The hooks on these hangers are TINY. As I liked the dividers and bins, I ended up just giving the hangers away, which was disappointing since there were so many of them. Beware if you have closets with thick rods.I was not about to go to the lengths to redo the entire closet and replace the original rods for hangers…