- Use only distilled water inside the unit. If distilled water is not used, over time mineral deposits can build up on the heating element and can flake off. See instructions for more information.
- The Dr Browns deluxe bottle sterilizer safely steam sterilizes six bottles in 12 minutes for your convenience
- The easy to use one button operation makes it simple to quickly sterilize baby bottles
- A removable basket perfectly holds all the bottles in a position for steam to directly reach inside each bottle
- The accessory tray holds small items, such as breast pump parts, nipples and pacifiers, so you can conveniently clean all of your baby items at once
- Quickly sterilize all your baby items in just 12 minutes with this bottle sterilizer
I was initially a little skeptical about this product as it seemed a little too expenive but after a month of daily use, I must say it has definitely become a necessity. I use it to sterilize 3 of my Dr. Brown’s bottles, as well as my Medela and Avent bottles and pacifiers.The hassles of cleaning all the individual parts of the Dr.Brown’s bottles is greatly reduced if you on one of these….a worthy investment.
Im using it with my glass Dr brown bottles for almost 5 months now. I clean it up every other week with a damp cloth and it has never failed to work up until now.This was worth every penny. It is really important to sterilize bottles/nipples/bottle parts. I even pop in the pacifiers, spoons etc on the top shelf.
If I could give zero stars I would. It didn’t even turn on when we got it and felt very cheap. We ended up returning it, not sure if its worth the hassle of trying another one.
This thing is fantastic. Not sure why people have having issues with the button. I have none. It works like a charm. Big enough to handle other things like my sons water bottles and sippy cups.
Couldn’t live without it
Item is 100% worth the $$$$$ the only reason I gave it 4 stars is it takes up a lot of counter space, but you give up a lot of space with a baby!!!!!! if you are reading this review, stop now and just buy it it’s wonderful!!!!
Not easy to clean
Not sure about this. First the water never drys from the bottle. Even if I lay it on a rack. Not sure if there Is a good sterilization out there. The only good thing about this is the size. It is large enought to fit evey size bottle.
I like this item that I bought one for my sister who also have a baby 4 months after me. Very handy except my own would turn on by itself from time to time. I have to unplug it every time after used.
This works great! I love that i can also sterilize my baby’s pacifiers too. If you keep up with cleaning you won’t have any problems. This is way less expensive at babies r us. They have this same sterilizer for $69 plus you can use the 20% off coupon.
Does exactly what it is supposed to do
It fits A LOT of stuff inside; not just Dr. Brown’s products. We go through lots of bottles and pumping equipment and only have to run it twice a day, max.
It did a good job steaming the bottles
We have Dr. Brown’s glass bottles. We ordered this and ended up returning it. It did a good job steaming the bottles, however, it would literally take about 18 hours for the bottles to fully dry when they came out. Plus, water would run everywhere as you opened the different layers. Not worth the money or effort.