- Fits standard crib; Dimension 52″ x 27″ x 6″
- Wipes clean with warm water and a mild soap
- Hypoallergenic, waterproof and antibacterial cover
- Passes all Flammability tests (16 CFR 1632 /1633) and also pass phthalate, lead and toxicity tests
- Complies with the Federal Standard Flammability Standard 16 CFR 1633
- Antibacterial, waterproof lock stitched binding helps prevent mold, mildew and odor from seeping inside like cotton binding allows. Airflow pocket helps keep crib mattress fresh without the use of small metal vents
- Reinforced- waterproof cover and binding resist liquids and stains. Fits all standard size cribs and toddler beds for years of use
- Wipe clean with mild soap and warm water. Dimensions: 52 X 27 X 5″. Thickness: 5″ .Reversible design allows mothers to choice a brown cloud print or a white side
- 10- Year Warranty Manufacture. Flip and Rotate Mattress every 2-3 Months. Safety Advise: Please ensure Mattress covers or fitted sheets are not too tight or loose over a crib mattress to practices safe sleeping
- Passes all Flammability tests (16 CFR 1632 /1633) and also passes phthalate, lead and toxicity tests
This mattress contains Polyurethane, a toxic chemical that can cause asthma and maybe even SIDS! The studies are not completely conclusive, but there is a connection between Polyurethane and SIDS. Better be safe than sorry – don’t purchase a foam mattress which contains Polyurethane! This chemical is used in many mattresses and even other furniture – but the last place you want to find this chemical in is a baby crib! What a shame that this chemical is used even for baby mattresses, that makes me sick. As soon as I unpacked this mattress, it smelled like "plastic", which is never a good sign.
I expected a firmer mattress, this is not that firm. be aware it doesn’t "feel" orthopedic, but i’m used to a tempurpedic mattress. I hope this is good for my LO.
Great for little babies, too hard for older ones
All the books say “get a firm mattress for your baby, to reduce the chance of SIDS”. Well, this one certainly delivers – as others have mentioned, it is very very hard. This was good when our baby was stationary and would stay on his back all night. But now he prefers to sleep on his side or front, and we can’t stop him – but the mattress does. We think part of the reason he wakes so often is because he’s trying to get comfortable on an extremely hard surface! He slept much better over the holidays in his cousin’s Pack-and-play, which was noticeably softer.We bought a cheaper, softer mattress last night, but will keep this one in case we have another tiny, back-lying baby someday, as this mattress was certainly good for that stage.
Do not buy this!
The title sounded so perfect.. Orthopedic – firm – and foam – the last of which wasn’t necessarily a factor in my purchase but all of those words – have NOTHING to do with the mattress received! The distributor is clearly sending out something other than what is listed (it will say innerspring mattress once received) – yes it is a dream on me mattress – yes it will state that it is bedbug free – but what you will receive looks nothing like the picture. I returned this promptly and am going to look for something that’s a sure thing! Don’t waste your time! I was so disappointed!
Firm Mattress – As Described
I read that people were complaining that this mattress was too firm, but I have done TONS of research and found that a firm foam mattress was the way to go for a crib/bassinet/anywhere that a baby will be sleeping. It’s not as hard as the floor, but it is nice and firm – perfect for a baby. For us, it gives us some peace of mind that our baby will not sink into the mattress and suffocate.The mattress arrived fast and in perfect condition.
Had it 9 months, seems great
Bought this about 9 months ago. My baby is 8 months and has slept on it almost from day one. Seems great! Has a plastic surface so I don’t have to worry about leakage ruining it. I can see it lasting a long time.