- 100% Cotton
- The only 3-way adjustable swaddle that adjusts to your baby’s sleep style. #1 Choice of hospitals. Used by hospitals nationwide as their swaddle of choice for safe sleep education.
- Made with two layers of lightweight and ultra-soft 100% cotton muslin, it is exceptionally breathable for optimal airflow, reducing your baby’s risk of overheating and ensuring comfortable sleep.
- Our premium double-layered muslin is ultra-soft and features a durable weave; it gets softer and maintains its original shape with each wash and wear. Strong, adjustable fasteners ensure a perfect fit and resist breakouts for more secure swaddling.
- Unzips from the bottom allowing baby to stay swaddled for easy diaper changes. Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night. Recognized as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
Stays put all night
Needed a good swaddle that wouldn’t be too hot in the summer. I have previously owned other HALO swaddles. The cotton option works well but has enough stretch to it that my babies have been able to wiggle out. This one is stiff enough that I can wrap tight and it stays tight. I have another brand swaddle that I use during the day because my baby wiggles out of them at night. This is my night time swaddle because I wrap once and it stays put all night!!!
Great for summer
Halo Sleepsacks are great in general. I was looking in brick and mortar stores for a long while for a lighter weight version that would be cooler for the summer. It took me a while before I found it here. Because it uses muslin cloth, it’s much cooler than the other heavy cotton versions made by Halo. I also have the muslin sleep sacks from Aden + Anais, but this Halo version works better for me. Halo has higher quality zippers. This Halo also has the velcro swaddle wrap part, which A+A does not. Although the A+A is overall cooler due to having less material, this Halo is simply the better option if you still require swaddle functionality.
Not a good Halo product
I wanted to like this product so much, but I ended up returning it. First, when I received it I washed it before the first use. Washed it cold and tumble dried it on low, and it still came out shrunken. Not so much the muslin fabric itself but the trim around the entire thing. Secondly, you have to be so careful with the Velcro because if it touches the muslin it rips it to shreds. Thirdly, the Velcro is two long pieces across the chest, so don’t even think about readjusting if need be while the baby is sleeping because it will be loud. I returned it for cotton ones without the swaddle wrap. We’ll see how that goes!
Tiny tiny better than Summer Infant Swaddleme Muslin Sack
This product is light and breathable. The velcro part is kind of chunky and there is a lot of it, but if baby is not too sensitive to pulling off sound, you should be fine. The velcro reaches pretty far, so there is no shortage for adjustment. I have a 4 month old 15 lbs baby and he fits perfectly in it. We learned how to transition out of swaddle using this product. Rotating which arm comes out each day, then both with swaddle under armpits, and then I cut off the velcro swaddle flap all together. Now I use it as a simple sleep sack.Once of the reasons why I am happier with this product than with a sleepsack from Summer Swaddleme, is because the zipper pull goes down, so you have to get zipper in from top and pull to the bottom. It is definitely well thought out detail, because it eliminats a possibility of baby sucking or biting on a metal zipper pull.
The Velcro part is very hard, and too hot for summer
I bought cotton insulin sleepsack because the material might be the most suitable one for the summer. But that huge piece of Velcro… though I get the idea that it wrap the baby tightly, it’s so hard! When my baby is wearing it, she feels very uncomfortable when being held upright. Finally I took that piece off.Quality is good.
These are great for Texas summers! The material is very breathable and the baby’s arms stay put and keep him from waking himself up. I love that the zipper opens at the bottom which make it easy to check the diaper or just let his feet hang out. I have 3 of these – two in muslin and one regular cotton, which is a little warmer.