- 100% Cotton
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. 100% cotton interlock. Size small fits 10-18 pounds; size medium fits 16-24 pounds
- Unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes; Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but can’t be kicked off so baby stays warm all night; Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating
- Used by hundreds hospital nurseries nationwide as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices
- Embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back
- Portion of every sale goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths
I really like using these “sleep sacks” to keep my baby warm at night. Using these, you don’t have to dress your baby in long pants which saves alot of time and energy during middle of the night diaper changes.
We used this item all winter up until our daugher was 12 months and the weather became too warm for her to wear this at night. It was the perfect item to transition her from the swaddle.
Really cute design
I’ve always loved the halo sleep sacks and my baby sleeps well in them. They’re usually pretty plain, but I was able to find this cute one on amazon for a very reasonable price (same price as the plain ones they sell at Babies R Us)Anyway, the little green dragon flies give this a fun playful look to it. I love the colors because it’s very gender neutral and will work for a boy or a girl.
i love sleepsacks. we used them after our infant outgrew the need for the velcro swaddles. she used it until she started to get up on her knees and sitting up–at that point the sleepsack can get their legs tangled and i no longer used it. although this is a disney product, it wasn’t gaudy (i can’t stand cartoon images on my kid’s clothing and want to avoid that as long as possible!).
Really attractive color/design, quality material
Great product! Beautiful gender neutral print that really cango either way. Nice material that feels like it will last. I bought it because it’s gender neutral and figured I could use it again with future children. Howevermy daughter pooped through and the stain won’t come out. Bummer! Not really the products fault though.
Awesome for warmer climates
We live in Dallas and this is PERFECT for our daughter. I love knowing that she won’t get too hot and she is very safe in this Halo sleepsack. We have several of these and recommend them 100%!
A must have for parents of young children
I love all the Halo Innovations products and have them in all sizes. My now 10-months old outgrew the swaddle sleepsacks and has been wearing the regular ones to sleep ever since. Highly recommend this product!