- 100% Cotton
- 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out for baby’s comfort;100% cotton interlock; Size newborn fits 6-12 pounds
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets; Discontinue swaddling when baby shows signs of rolling over; Unzips from the bottom allowing baby to stay swaddled for easy diaper changes
- Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating; Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but can’t be kicked off so baby stays warm all night
- Used by hundreds of hospital nurseries as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices; Approved as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back
Worked great and cotton!
A little surprised the disney version was cheaper than the generic ones. We liked the swaddle sleepsacks but weren’t wild about the fleece ones we had, so looked for a cotton one and came up with this. It is great! works like a charm and unlike other ones the swaddle part comes off the sack part to make it easier to wash and dry. Just wish the same was true of bigger sizes as our boy outgrew this one.
Excellent swaddling blanket
These blankets are great, I have purchased several of them. They swaddle the way no ordinary blanket can because of the velcro flaps. This way you don’t have to worry about the baby coming out of the swaddle in the middle of the night and the risks involved with that. They are also one of the few brands certified by the SIDS alliance. I would highly recommend getting a couple of these blankets for any new parents with a young infant. And the patterns like this Disney princess one are just too cute!Definitely wash separately though since the Velcro will stick to other clothing items.
My son is a kicker and the standard swaddles don’t give him enough room to move his legs around. The sleep sack is perfect.
Couldn’t live without it
Our daughter is very tall, so we had to stop using blankets to swaddle her when she was about 2 weeks old. We tried having her sleep in just a sleeper, but she would frequently wake herself up. We ordered this swaddle sack as well as the Classic Pooh sack, both in Newborn size. The Classic Pooh sack was visibly smaller than this one, so they must have changed their sizing at some point. We used Pooh first until she outgrew it length-wise (around 1 month), and then were able to use this one until she outgrew it at 2.5 months.It survived quite a few washings but I was disappointed that both sacks showed signs of the threads pulling out where the Velcro straps attach at the very first washing despite being washed on “delicate” and air-dried. That’s the only reason I’m giving it four stars instead of five — it looked quite old and used after the first wash because of the threads, but it did hold up very well.
sleepsacks are a lifesaver
I have a 3-week-old and she loves to be wrapped up in these sleepsacks! I initially got fleece ones in newborn size and only the next size up in cotton, but the weather got hot quickly and I ordered this one and another one so I’d have something small enough in the lighter fabric. This one is longer thanHalo Innovations Sleepsack Swaddle, Blue Dots, Newborn, even though both are Halo brand and labeled “newborn” size, so I like this one better because there’s a bit more room to grow. The swaddling wings on these are fool-proof – our daughter is a little houdini and only occasionally works an arm free, unlike swaddling with blankets where she wiggles out quickly. This particular model is also very cute for a girl without being in-your-face girly/princess-y. I would recommend these to any new parent.