- One size cloth diaper that is adjustable from birth to potty training
- Bum pad insert is made up of bamboo (67%), cotton (23%), and polyester (10%). Bamboo is a natural antibactorial element that keeps your baby’s bum nice and clean.
- Made in 7 beautiful and vibrant colors
- No more stuffing, just snap the insert into the shell and you’re ready
- Eco Friendly alternative to disposable diapers
Please do not buy this
I wanted to give a fair review so I used these for about 6 months before leaving feedback. I bought two, one was ok the other was made wrong and both leak after about 1 month. I only line dry my outer liner and wash with approved laundry detergent and still. I guess that is what you get when buying a cheap cloth all in one. I very much dislike these and the fuzzybunz due to there thiness between the legs, you cannot even get the insert into the fuzzybunz right, anyway if you want a good diaper that does not leak just get the bamboo organic blueberry by swaddlebees that is what I use now on my two heavy wetters…..
This is one of my favorite cloth diaper brands. Highly recommend. I’ve never had a leak
Love this diaper
We use incredibums and fuzzi bunz. I love this diaper! I like that the bamboo insert snaps in, and during naptime we snap in the second insert as well. No leaks, no rash. Easy to wash. Fits my 15 month old perfectly.
better than cotton
I usually bought only cotton diapers and decided to try this one because of bamboo insert. It absorbs a lot, however drying takes much longer than cotton. Unfortunately cover is thick and made of polyester. My son is overheating. Would not recommend for the summer.
love this diaper
I got this diaper to just try it out and I love it never leaks and so so soft! I will be getting more and also added these to my baby registry 🙂