- Breastmilk Storage Bottles
- For convenient storage of breastmilk in the refridgerator or freezer
- Designed for longer and safer breastmilk storage
- Express milk directly into bottles by attaching them to any Lansinoh Breast Pump
- Made with Polypropylene, the safest plastic for breastmilk storage
Very good cute bottles
These are great light, easy to clean bottles. The reason I purchased them to begin with was because I thought they would fit in my Lansinoh double electric pump, which they did not :). If you want bottles that fit into the holders on the Lansinoh pump, you need to buy the Ameda bottles. However, they do work with the Lansinoh pump and you don’t really use the bottle holders on the pump anyway. So overall a great purchase. Great for freezing milk or water in them and they have a great look.
It’s just a bottle
I used these to store water to mix formula with while traveling. I stopped using them when we needed more water than the bottles hold. I really could have used any bottle, I just had these because I was originally going to breast feed and ended up bottle feeding.
Not with Madela, poor markings
1. These bottles do not fit into the madela PISA pump adapter well. You can keep turning it to make it tight and it will snap out again. I have almost had this pop out while pumping twice.2. The volume marking on the bottles is a joke. You can barely see them. And that makes it really tough for people like me that like to measure and pack milk for the baby’s daycare.I only bought these because their capacity was slightly higher than Madela’s..but if i were to buy more bottles then I would definitely buy Madela because of their good fit with their pump and the clear black markings.
Easy to use Easy to clean and easy to store when not in use. I can bring them with me easily in the diaper bag and you can easily warm up the milk under running water within minutes!!
Works well with the Medela Breast Pump.
I was looking for inexpensive bottles that would fit with my Medela breast pump and could be used to feed my infant as well as store breastmilk. These bottles fit the bill. They are cost effective and work very well as feeding and storage bottles, they also fit with the Nuk orthodontic nipples which I use and I can say I am satisfied with them. Great product!
These bottles work great. My wife has 2 different Medela pumps and they attach to both perfectly. The lids stay on tight and they are just as easy to clean as a baby bottle.
Great Bottles- but don’t fit Lansinoh Base
These bottles serve great for their purpose, and they do fit into the pump, but the bottoms of the bottles are too wide to fit into the BASE holder of the pump. Seems odd that they would make them to not fit their own product. But other than that these work just fine as storage bottles.
Wish I’d read the reviews
Don’t buy these if you need the bottles pictured–that’s not what you get. I received newer bottles that aren’t compatible with my pump, and when I contacted the seller was told the "old" bottles aren’t available anymore. Really? Yet somehow they were included with the pump I bought 2 months ago! ARGH!
Not as pictured
These are not the bottles pictured. These are for the newer lansinoh manual pump and not the original. Seems everyone is using old pics and selling the newer model. So, they are not compatible with the old manual pump base.
great for travel
Used to freeze juice for kids on long trips. Great as extra “ice packs” and easy to use and reuse. Also great for breast milk storage or formula but found other function as well.
Not as pictured. 🙁
The bottles I got were bigger and shaped differently than pictured so they didn’t fit with the Lansinoh manual breast pump I have.