- HUGGABLE TOY: This adorable, slow moving family are sure to be a cuddly, huggable friends for any girl or boy.
- MENTALLY STIMULATING: With fun colors, variable movement, and tons of sounds for hours of excitement (including the song “You Are My Sunshine”), the Kids Preferred Mama-Baby Musical Turtles are guaranteed to encourage your child’s roleplay, creativity, and imagination.
- SAFE, ASTHMA FRIENDLY: All Kids Preferred products are 100% BPA, phthalate, and lead free, and are safe for children who suffer from asthma.
- EASY CLEAN: To clean, simply wash with dish soap and a dry rag.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Package includes (1) bundle of Kids Preferred Mama-Baby Musical Turtles.
darling musical toy
Very appealing mother/baby turtle musical toy that coordinates very well with our nursery theme of turtles and other sea creatures.
Baby loves it!
These turtles are so cute. The music, "You are my Sunshine" sounds very nice, and plays for a very long time, which my 10-month old baby loves.
My mom sings You are My Sunshine to my son so I bought this for them for Christmas. My mom cried and my son loves it. Cute and cuddly. Good quality.
The baby turtle winds the music and you can hear it play. It’s sweet and simple and we love it.
I bought as a gift for a friend. She liked it. The little turtle is a wind-up and it spins and sings a song. Really Cute.
I love this turtle! My son is almost 1 and we got it before he was born, and he likes it a lot. I often just wind up and play it for him during the day when he’s crawling around or sometimes in his crib at nap time. It calms him down and has a nice tune, and is just cute and cuddly too.
Great gift – for your child or his/hr mother
This is a very cute product; not only for your child, but also for a Mother…for example , let’s say, on Mother’s day 🙂 The quality of this product is superb, colors are very nice and quietly vibrant; the song is well chosen. I would recommend this for your child or for someone you love 🙂
My daughter absolutely loves her musical turtles! She enjoys the music and also seems to be amused by the little turtle on top that winds/moves. She will grab it to make it stop the let it go and on and on. Often she falls asleep holding onto it.