- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- From Manhattan Toy’s award winning Whoozit collection – baby’s favorite friend!
- Multi-sensory activity toy features a suction cup that easily attaches to smooth, flat surfaces such as high chairs and table tops
- Bright colors, patterns, various textures, and the always smiling Whoozit character capture and hold baby’s attention
- Encourages gross motor skill development with spinning bead chamber, grasping ribbons, and 2 spinning Whoozit characters
- Also includes a peek-a-boo mirror to help teach self-discovery
Big and baby likes it
This toy is bigger than I expected and my little one likes it. The issue with this type of toy is that the suction cup is a little small. I have had some success getting it to stay longer by moistening the suction cup and pressing on it with a bit of body weight to get it to suction better. Baby still manages to pull it lose eventually. Not perfect but I also only need him in the high chair right before eating and bring him down promptly.
It sticks… But baby is only interested for 5 minutes
Wouldn’t purchase again because it barely entertains my son. However, I never had a problem with the suction cup not working so it’s definitely worth a try if you think your baby may be interested.
Colors are good and bright. Suction sticks OK on highchair tray. Not as entertaining as we hoped. It was given as a gift.
Great toy for independent play!
My daughter started playing with this toy at 4 months and loves it. It is great for sticking on her Bumbo chair’s tray. The suction cup is very strong, so when she pulls on the toy, it doesn’t move. That way she can’t drop it. This can keep her happily entertained on her own and gives me enough time to do little chores. Manhattan Toys consistently makes great, engaging toys she loves.
Not as big of a hit as the other Whoozit toys we have, but it’s still quite nice. Wish it sat up straight, but instead it kinda sits at an odd angle.
Another winner from Manhattan Toy!
My 6 month old is highly entertained by this sitting in her high chair… I looked around quite a bit for a table-top toy and recommend this. I don’t think it will disappoint.