- 100% Polyester
- 100% Polyester
- Chime ball is 7″ diameter and has Oodles Owl embroidered on one of the panels
- Taggie’ s Oodles Owl chime ball has many different fabric textures, making it fun to hold and play with
- Musical sounds are baby powered by rolling and shaking the ball
- Taggie’s Oodles Owl chime ball has many different fabric textures, making it fun to hold and play with
- Taggies are adorned with patented looped ribbons that babies love to explore and rub
- Mary Meyer products are all made to strict quality standards to meet or exceed US toy safety requirements
Good taggies product
lots of tags to hold, pull, tug on, and teeth (which my 8 month old loves). The chime is a nice touch but the ball is a little bit big for babies – would have been even better if it were downsized a bit
It is soft, cute, cuddly and perfect size. Not too big and not too small. The bell makes a soft sound so it does not become annoying and my daughter love to feel the tags and look at the prints.
A Favorite Toy
This ball is fairly large – it is about the size of a volleyball (but soft of course!). The ball has different colored panels & textures as well. The tags make the ball easy for a baby to hold onto and fun to chew on. The chime inside the ball creates interest. My daughter loves to play with this toy. She will play with it herself when she’s laying on her back – she reaches for it & holds onto the tags. She can also sit between my legs & we roll it or she sits in front of me and we Bounce it around. As she grows & gets more motor skills, I am sure it will get more & more fun.
Not exactly Round
When I received this chime ball, I was disappointed that is was not completely round like a ball. I was able to somewhat maneuver it into a round shape. Granddaughter hasn’t arrived yet so not sure how she will like it, but judging from other babies reactions to similiar chime balls, I feel sure she will enjoy the noise it makes and the numerous tags to chew on.
My LO loves this!
She grabs at it, loves the jingle and all the different textures of the fabric, but most of all loves the tags! We are such a Taggies household!
My Granddaughter Loves It.
It’s one of her favorite go-to toys. So simple yet so much fun for her. The little tags make it real easy for her to handle.