- Convenient alternative power option for Medela 9 volt breast pumps
- 6-foot-long cord for extra room to charge your pump in your vehicle
- Replaceable 1.5 amp fuse
- Adaptor may not work with all vehicle outlets, so check your vehicle owner’s manual for compatibility information
- Not for use with Symphony, Freestyle, Single Deluxe, Lactina, or 12-Volt Pump in Style breast pumps
- 6 foot long cord gives you some extra room to charge your pump in your vehicle
- Adapter may not work with all vehicle lighter outlets refer to your vehicle owners manual to check compatibility with your vehicle lighter
Comes in handy on road trips!
My husband and I love to travel and just recently moved across the country. At first I tried using the battery pack, but I didn’t feel there was enough suction power and the batteries gave out after only a few uses. This adapter has been a life saver! I am able to pump anywhere! I would just sit in the backseat and pump while my husband drove. I no longer felt chained to my house just bc I needed to pump every few hours.
Slightly reduced power, but works
This car adapter does the job, but I noticed that I have to set my pump dial higher to get the same suction as I would when plugged into a wall outlet – which means that if you typically use your Pump in Style on the highest setting, you may notice that when you’re using it with this car adapter, the suction isn’t as strong.
Not sure how to review this other than to say it does the job. Make sure you are ordering the right one for your pump though.
With out this item, I could not pump at all since I work out of my car. Works great and makes things so convenient!
This is an OEM product
The item description on amazon does not mention if this is original or OEM. It comes only with a 3 ft cord which is inconvenient inside a car. You have to be really close to your power outlet. Please read carefully before you buy. The original medela charger comes with 6 ft cord and hence is better.
Pumped while on a road trip
Worked like a charm and made our road trip possible. I have to pump exclusively due to latch on issues and without this we wouldn’t have been able to make the trip to my parents.