- 95% Cotton/ 5% Recycled Polyester
- Made from all natural materials including organic cotton and plant and mineral dyes, this is a gift you can feel good about giving your little loved one
- The healthier plush choice for your baby
- The classic design will stimulate your child’s imagination and be a treasured friend
- Housed in our signature gift box, made with recycled paper, great for gift giving
- Once it arrives, untie the magic and personalize the gift with a signature gift tag on each collectable
Wrong, cheaper item sent
How cute is this thing, right?? I was excited about this purchase for my daughter, but was sent instead the Miyim monkey baby blanket, which costs less. Did Amazon run out of this sweet looking fellow, and simply send me the blanket instead? Not clear. I decided to return the blanket for an exchange. They claim it wasn’t their fault, and therefore could only refund me. However, I noticed that Amazon printed out their own bar code label with the correct name of the item I thought I was ordering (Fred Monkey) and covered up the original bar code scan (Baby Blanket). Hmmm.If Amazon had contacted me to let me know they were perhaps out of the item I wanted, or at least refunded the price difference, I might have held on to the blanket. The product is super cute, but this error and Amazon’s response warrants just the one star.
Cute, but small
i was’t paying close attention to product size when ordering. just had it in my head that it would be larger. It’s just larger than a typical Beany Baby. but its cute, and soft to the touch, just not very mushy.
Great Eco-Friendly Toy!
This lamb is adorable! She’s extremely soft, as is the t-shirt she wears. It’s a great size for babies and the design makes it easy for little ones to cuddle with. My 2 mo old niece loves it!
fred is sooo adorable!
i just received fred monkey and he is simply adorable! he measures 7.5inches from head to toe, 5inches across finger tip to finger tip, and 2.5 inches thick from nose to back of his head. i love this plush toy!for those who are interested, the tag states that he is 100% cotton filled and made in Shanghai, China.
I bought this for my older son because I wanted a stuffed monkey that he could have in bed without having to worry that he would pop an eye off and choke. I was probably a bit over the top with this desire (first child syndrome), but both of my kids have really loved this little monkey. We call him Fred.