- The soft silicone perfect on tender and new teeth
- The softflex spoon makes it easy to clean excess food from around your baby’s mouth
- The deep bowl allows you to easily scoop the desired amount of food for your baby
- Colors and prints vary; You will receive one of the following colors Pink, White, Blue, Purple, Green, Aqua
- Please note this spoon is designed for young sensitive gums
- This product is meant for parents/adults to use to feed the baby
glad I have one.
good spoon, nice shape, lovely color, baby likes to chew. strong enough to swipe food of chin. wide tip, but not the biggest I’ve seen- which is good, some are too big. will hold some liquids. medium pliable… some orange foods will slightly stain, no.odor retention yet. makes a good drumstick.
A Little Large but Otherwise Great
I love that this spoon is silicone. My daughter loves chewing on it. Only negative is that the mouth portion is a little large. Munchkin makes silicone spoons with a smaller design that create less mess. Also, silicone will stain the color of orange foods, like carrots or sweet potatoes – just FYI.
So far our favorite
So far this our favorite soft spoon. Easy for both baby and adult to grip, and soft enough that you don’t worry about the baby biting down on it. Just the right size as well.
Nice for babies that like to grab onto and chew their spoons
This nice soft silicone spoon is great for my baby who doesn’t want anything near his face unless he can grab ahold of it.
large, but works for our 7mo old
We were using a tiny Ikea spoon from a child’s set before to feed our 7mo old. When I saw this I thought it seemed huge, but it works. It is a bit wide for our 7mo old’s mouth, but he gets it in there. I think it might help him learn to drink from a cup, honestly, as the whole bowl doesn’t fit into his mouth — so it’s as though he’s slurping it up, but it works. The soft bowl works very well for scooping food off of his chin and cheeks as well, and it works like akin to a rubber spatula when scraping up the last bits of food from the dish.Also — I ordered ours here, and was pleasantly surprised to receive a green one, rather than the purple one shown.