- Fast Flow Perfect Fit nipple is the same shape as Mom’s nursing nipple. It provides the Perfect Fit in baby’s mouth, just like Mom, so you know that your baby will love these NUK bottles
- The Perfect Fit silicone nipples are available in 2 nipple sizes and 3 flow rates. Size 1 is ideal for babies 0 to 6 months and offered in a slow and medium flow. Size 2 is a larger nipple for babies 6+ months and offered in a fast flow.
- 1-piece NUK Anti-Colic Air System is built into the nipple to help reduce colic, gas and spit-up. Plus no extra parts to clean.
- BPA Free. Dishwasher Safe. For best results when feeding, make sure that the NUK Anti-Colic Air System symbol is under baby’s nose so that the unique drinking hole on top side is positioned correctly.
- The Perfect Fit silicone nipple features Soft Zone that provides greater comfort for your baby as soft satiny finish conforms to baby’s palate.
NUKs not for Dr. Brown
sometimes the NUK nipples work on other wide bottles… but do NOT on dr browns!! found ONLY dr browns wide work on their wide bottles…. but some standard nipples will work on dr brown standard bottles– if you’re interested, that is!
OK – nipples work, but bottle has design flaws.
Not crazy about this bottles in general. But they are fine for emergencies. The nipples tend leak more often than other bottle types. My lil guy does like that the bottle itself is easier to hold. He dribbles milk from these though
NUK is a good brand
It is prepared by our little baby using. Hope it is very usefull in the 6 months for my baby
The flow of these nipples is way too fast. It says it’s for a 6 mos baby, but I got them when my baby was 9 mos and she still had trouble drinking with them. The flow is so fast on these that if you hold the bottle upside down, the liquid inside will shoot out in a steady stream. I was breastfeeding my baby when I first tried to switch to this nipple from the 3 mos stage nipple, so I thought that might be the reason she was having trouble adjusting to such a fast flow. However, even after being weaned for 2 mos, she still refuses to use this nipple and prefers the 3 mos stage nipple. So, I would not recommend these to anyone who’s been breastfeeding their child. I don’t know if a completely bottle fed child would react the same way. Also I think I might be able to use these once she gets a little bit older (she’s 12 mos now)so I gave it a 2 star rating.
Nice thick opening.
I purchased this to complement the nuk 3 pack bottles. My son likes the shape as well as the fast flow of this. I would recommend the fast flow for an 8 month old rather than a 6 month old.
I thought they were great
I thought they were great but my son didn’t. he refused to drink from them. I guess he’d gotten so used to the smaller slow nipples he didn’t want to switch. I ended up biting bigger holes in the slow nipples and giving away the fast ones
NUK is the best product!
I recommend anything by NUK. I started using the bottles when a friend told me that the transition between breast feeding and bottle feeding was so easy. So I tried them. And these are the only ones I will EVER use. My son had no trouble going between bottle and breast, and I honestly think that these were a huge contributor to my son not having colic. the air ventilation prevents the baby taking in necessary air. If you are a new mom, trying to decide what bottles/nipples to buy, GET THESE!!!! (they also sell the nipples for the ready made bottles…..those are a life saver as well.)
These are fast so if they don’t work.. wait a month or two.
These are definitely fast flow — a pretty big change from the medium flow nipples. If it is too fast for your little one, just wait a month or two.I started using these at about 6 months. It took a few days for her to get used to the faster flow, but she was happy to not have to work as hard to get her food.The plastic is a little sturdier for the fast flows than it was for the slow and medium flows.I have used the Nuk bottles since my baby was a few months old and she needed a medium flow nipple. My baby never had any feeding issues so I’m happy with it all.