- Animal Faces pacifiers with classic puller and adorable animal face prints
- Features our improved nipple that soothes and calms baby better than our original nipple and an asymmetrical shape that helps promote healthy oral development by naturally fitting into your baby’s palate
- Scoop nipple cavity allows maximum tongue movement, which gently exercises your baby’s tongue, palate and jaw and promotes proper teeth alignment by helping your baby avoid thumb-sucking
- Heart shaped shield fits perfectly under baby’s nose for easy breathing and less irritation
- BPA free with silicone orthodontic nipple and made in the USA
Lactation consultants do not like these
Buyer beware — lactation consultants at the hospital told us to throw these away. Likewise,Baby 411 Booksays the same thing – do not use these.The reason is the flat nipple. It teaches the baby to bite down hard on the plastic, which will turn mama’s nipple looking like that also.I own a bunch of these but plan on tossing them all.
good and not so good
My son is not a big pacifier fan, but will take this one when he is in the mood. That says quite a bit to be, because he has rejected others completely. However, it leaves a red pressure mark on his face that upsets me, doesnt seem to bother him.
Very cute pacifier
Baby boy loves it. When he starts to cry, I put it in his mouth and that will calm him down. The little tiger and frog are just too cute!
leaves marks on face
I have a baby with big plump cheeks, and unfortunately this pacifier leaves marks on her cheeks because the hard plastic curves a bit.
NUK Silicone Animal Faces 2 Pack BPA Free Pacifier, Size 2, Colors May Vary
Bought one of these and received a pink pacifier for my son. I don’t mind him using something pink but I was surprised that it has become his favorite one. To each their own I suppose.
These are some of the only pacifiers that my baby will use. Beware, though, my baby boy got a pink one and a yellow one. No worries, we still let him have it!
Cute – but when ordering RED, be aware that it is NOT red-
Cute – but when ordering RED, be aware that the red is actually very pink – Hello Kitty pink, not like the picture. My son loves Nuk pacifiers, and these are cute despite the color problem. I guess he’ll only use the pink one at home so he doesn’t get called a girl in our very gender aware society.