- Juicy Pacifiers with classic puller and bright pastel colors with no design
- Features our improved nipple that soothes and calms baby better than our original nipple and an asymmetrical shape that helps promote healthy oral development by naturally fitting into your baby’s palate
- Scoop nipple cavity allows maximum tongue movement, which gently exercises your baby’s tongue, palate and jaw and promotes proper teeth alignment by helping your baby avoid thumb-sucking
- Heart shaped shield fits perfectly under baby’s nose for easy breathing and less irritation
- BPA free with silicone orthodontic nipple
Saves Your Bacon!
The best thing about these is that they are bright and easy to find around the house…and trust me, when your child is screaming at bedtime, that is the most important thing in the world.
only pacifier daughter will use
I bought these in bulk so we weren’t constantly looking for the pacifier. I put 2 or 3 in daughter’s crib so she can look for it at night and self soothe.
Our son loves these
The Nuk is the only pacifier my son likes – he didn’t like the fancier and more expensive ones. And the price is great!
Ahhhhh, the sound of silence
Baby loves them, easy to see in the night, easy to grab, and hold up to hours and hours of sucking.
curved shape leaves marks on sides of baby’s mouth
I like the shape of the nipple, but the plastic part on the face is a bit curved and leaves a mark on the side of baby’s mouth. The Avent pacifiers we have are straight and don’t leave any kind of mark.