- Safe for babies
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- 100% natural corn fiber filling
- Certified free of harmful chemicals
- The Penny the Piggy Blankie from Organic Farm Buddies is cuddly and comforting for babies and toddlers
- This small, soft blankie has knotted corners that are fun for babies to handle and chew on
- The Penny the Piggy Blankie has a stuffed head, and the 8-1/2” x 8-1/4” cloth body is not stuffed
- Winner of Dr. Toy’s Best Green Product Award, Best Vacation Product Award, and Best Bay Area Toy Company Award
- Safe for children, better for the environment, and always beautifully green, that’s the Apple Park Promise
I love that this small animal blankie is made of organic fabrics since my little one definitely uses it for teething. I am happy with the quality of the stitching and overall appearance. It has been through the wash several times and doesn’t seem to show any signs of wear. My little one enjoys playing with her mouse on car rides and in her crib when she wakes up in the morning. The rattle isn’t obnoxiously loud which I appreciate.
very cute but it’s made in Cina
I love the design and my baby is now really attached to her little dog but I must admit that I was pretty chocked when I read the tag that says it’s made in Cina (not mentioned on amazon, though it says ‘imported’). I might being prejudicial but in my opinion ‘organic’ and ‘made in china’ don’t really go together, so that’s why I took one star out..
Daughter loves this
My 5 mo old loves sleeping with this. I like leaving a little something in her crib overnight to keep her company.When she wakes up, she likes to play with this. I like the little rattle and appreciate that it’s organic so she can chew on it to her heart’s content.
Almost perfect lovie
I like that the fabric is soft and organic, and the design is very cute. The corners can be untied so that you can tie a pacifier or toy on to the lovie. The head rattles which I could take or leave. The only thing I really didn’t like is that the small neck bow could be a choking hazard. I ended up cutting it off.
My 4 month old loves it
My baby loves the organic farm buddies. I only wish they had more toy options. Also buying these as gifts for friends.
Great for chemical aware mamas!
I discovered this brand in a baby boutique and found out they are part of the Apple Park family of products. As you know you get a ton of plush animal/blankies when you have a baby. I did not feel comfortable giving our babe any of the ones I was given due to not knowing what they are made of considering she puts everything in her mouth. I bought her this and the matching plush and its the only ones we let her have. Besides being made well they are super adorable. Love Apple Park and Organic Farm buddies!!!!