- Hand painted wooden bank fits perfectly on your shelf or dresser
- Removable rubber stopper holds in savings
- Unique and contemporary design
- A cute way to teach your children about money
- Kids will love placing money in their new friend and you can watch their savings grow
- Specializing in gifts and keepsakes, Pearhead offers everything from unique picture frames, photo books, ornaments and more to celebrate babies’ special moments. With a clean aesthetic and simply charming designs, these pieces will delight you – and the new moms in your life – for years to come.
This thing is just as cute in person as it looks online. It’s some kind of coated wood. Smooth and a vibrant green.There is sawdust or something inside that has coated some of the coins, so I won’t be letting my son suck on the pennies (haha).It sits on a shelf so I can’t say much as to it’s durability.I bought it to match my son’s pottery barn alligator madras bedding and it’s the perfect useful accessory.
and this is perfect. Well made
Bought this for my 3 year old grandson. I was looking for a wooden bank, and this is perfect. Well made, but not too heavy. He gets it and brings it to me when I come over so I can put a few coins in it for him. He says he will buy something when it gets full. Nice way to introduce the idea of saving.
Great Bank, but Color is not what you see online
This is a totally cute bank and will fit perfectly with the decor of my toddler’s room. HOwever, I was expecting the dark blue with light blue fin and the entire color is light blue with a lighter fin. Does not look like the picture online. I will keep it, but am a tad disappointed in the color.
adorable and different!
bought this as a gift for our son. Wanted something other than a pig for a piggy bank. The alligator is adorable, the color is vibrant, and it looks great on the shelf in the nursery. Wonderful decor. Would make a great gift for expecting parents who aren’t so traditional.
Cute and easy to use
I bought this bank for my newborn son and absolutely love it. In fact I loved it so much that I have been buying one for all my friends that are pregnant. The stopper is easy to remove and the money does not get stuck inside.
Adorable design – just not useable as a bank.
We saw this in a boutique here in town, and knew we could get it cheaper on Amazon! We received the elephant bank and immediately went to put our daughter’s coins into it. The bottom cork wouldn’t work – after repeated attempts, it was clear the cork cannot stay in the wooden bank.While this is adorable – it’s useless as a bank.
Good and solid
Bought this for my daughter. It’s heavy! Good solid piece of wood. My only concern is if she drops it on a toe, it will hurt! But definitely a good quality product.