- Set of 3 pink floral BPA-free bottles. Wide, breast-shaped nipples with comfort petals to promote natural latch on.
- Easy to combine breast and bottle feeding. Anti-colic twin valves prevent air from entering your baby’s tummy.
- Extra comfortable bottle shape, easy to hold for mom and baby. Wide bottle neck makes filling and cleaning easy. Only a few parts of easy assembly.
- Compatible with the entire Philips AVENT Natural product range. Pink bottle featuring fun floral design.
- Philips AVENT 9 Ounce BPA Free Natural Polypropylene Bottles, 3 Pk, Pink Flowers
Love Avent, but not this bottle.
I am nursing and bottle feeding my baby. I first opted for Avent’s “natural” bottles, but really did not like them. Go for the other Avent bottles with a ring. My baby did fine switching between breast and bottle and back.With the “natural” bottles, the nipple tends to get sucked in when baby is drinking (I don’t have this problem on Avent’s other bottles).The pink flowers are a “special edition” and I thought they were cute. However, the measurements on the side of the bottle with flowers are pink writing on a pink bottle and very hard to read. Other Avent bottles are not like this.Lastly, the lids fit horrible. They don’t stay snapped on and are constantly falling off in the diaper bag.
they smell like plastic
Bottles have smell of plastic and ratain milk or formula smell. we have clean them very well. will be using glass bottles
Love the color!
I bought these bottles for the pink color and love that about them. They are really cute! Also, like that they are BPA free though I believe most, if not all bottles, are these days. I wash them by hand and via dishwasher and so far the print is still like new. My only complaint is that the cap/lid doesn’t fit snugly and pop off in the diaper bag so if the bottle is not secured in an upright position they leak in the bag (this is especially true if the liquid in the bottle is warm). I also have to use a cloth when feeding her as baby gets too much milk and leaks it out the side of her mouth though I am uncertain if this is a bottle/nipple issue or just my baby since that seems to be a problem regardless of the nipple size and has been an issue with another bottle we have used as well.
Great product, wife loved the designs.
My wife loved the design / color, makes them stand out among other kids bottles reducing chance of mixups at parties.
Cute design but hard to read numbers (oz/ml) printed on the bottles
My baby drinks her milk fine from these bottles, but it is hard to read the numbers written on the bottles because they are a darker pink color while the bottle is pink. Although pink on pink may seem like a cute idea, it is not very practical especially when preparing milk at night.