- Attaches a Graco Snugride Classic Connect infant car seat to the main seat position of a phil&teds stroller
- Compatible with the phil&teds Sport, Navigator, Dot, Explorer, Classic, Dot, pre-2015 Dash, Hammerhead, S3, S4, and E3 (Version 2) strollers
- Car seat clicks securely into place on stroller with adapter and can accommodate up to 22 lbs
- For placing a second infant car seat on a Sport, Dot, or Navigator Version 2 (only), also purchase a second seat adapter
- This adapter is not compatible with the Graco Click Connect model. Please purchase a TS33 adapter to connect that model
Can still seat toddler in back
We were so excited when we realized we could still put our 30 lb. toddler in the doubles seat underneath. I know the company says not to, but we did some testing and it did not tip or feel unsafe at all!It is much more convenient for us than using the flat infant seat with the doubles kit on top.
Fits the Navigator buggy and the snug ride classic car seat also perfectly Daughter says it puts the car seat to where to you don’t have to hurt your back attaching it
The box doesn’t state its for the DOT
I got this after amazon telling me it was for the dot.I was upset when I got it and the box didn’t state it was supported for the DOT.I went on the P&T; website and found that it is in fact supported for the DOT.It works great and now I can move my infant from car to stroller in his graco carseat.I use with a doubles kit on the back for my 17m old to ride in.This is great.*note on the phil & teds dot with doubles kit. You cannot close the dot with the doubles kit on the back, but you CAN close the dot with the car seat adapter on it.
This product probably works just fine for the right car seat. I accidentally bought it for the graco click connect 40 and it didn’t work. But as long as you have the right car seat I bet it’s great!
Fits a little tightly but works well for adapting for Graco carseat.
Works as expected for a Sport V2 stroller
Fits well on our older model Sport V2 stroller with a Classic Connect car seat and works as expected. I emailed Phil and Teds about the newer Graco Click Connect seats and they informed me they didn’t have an adapter yet for them, so we went with a Classic.Not much else to say – we haven’t used it that much yet. Useful addition to the stroller though.
This car seat adapter works great for my Graco Snugride and Phil & Teds Explorer. I am very pleased with my purchase!