- RLR Laundry Treatment is one of the best and easiest product used to strip your cloth diapers. It gets the extra detergent and build up OUT of your cloth diapers!! It’s not a soap or detergent, it’s a laundry treatment
- During a regular wash, mineral deposits, soil sediment and residual matter from detergent can all accumulate in your fabrics causing it to look dingy. Using RLR removes that build-up, leaving whites whiter and colors brighter without using bleach or bluing agents.
- RLR Laundry Treatment works by removing these particles from the clothing, holding them in suspension in the water and preventing them from redepositing so they rinse away & leave fabric looking like new.
- We recommend using RLR Laundry Treatment as a preventative every 30-60 days or when a problem with leaks or smelly diapers occur.
- RLR Laundry Treatment contains no dyes, perfumes or phosphates, is completely bio-degradable and non-polluting.
Didnt work at all
I was told that I needed this to strip diapers. So I bought it and had it shipped to my house. I used it to strip the diapers however it didnt work. The diapers came out of the wash the same way they went in. I wont waste my money on this product again. But I guess you live and learn
Love it, but don’t pay this price!!
There’s a 10 pack from a 3rd part seller that equals to about $2 a pouch after shipping. This isn’t a bad thing to have on hand.
Only one packet – WAY OVERPRICED
I thought this was going to be a set of five RLR packets, but only one showed up. I feel completely ripped off. The product works just fine, but you can get it elsewhere for a better price.
Perfect for Cloth Diapers
We use this for everything. Cloth diapers, gym clothes, towels, and we’ve never had a single problem. This is the only thing that works for us and we’ve tried several methods of stripping in the past. I wish I had used RLR in the beginning and saved myself a lot of headache and money.
Still on the fence
I purchased this to get the stink out of my son’s cloth diapers. At first it seemed to help but it quickly wore off. I just purchased some more and will be giving it another try… hoping it works
Perfect for removing residue
We use these on our Cloth nappies when we start to get the funk. One packet kicks the stink almost EVERY time. Magic.
I use this product to strip my cloth diapers. I clean them as usual, let then soak overnight with RLR, and rinse again. Gives my diapers life again!
Did not work well with our front loading washer.
My cloth diapers were beginning to cause my son rashes and they were smelly. I had tried stripping them with blue dawn soap with no help. A friend told me about RLR and I followed the instruction on Amazon and its amazing. The smell is gone and they no longer cause rashes. I will definitely be buying again!