- GENUINE ROVING COVE® PRODUCT: All of our product reviews are authentic. None of our “Verified Purchase” reviewers were given free or discounted products for their “unbiased” review. Beware of scam reviews. Beware of phantom sellers. Roving Cove® is a New York registered trademark is owned by Mayapple Baby® of Brooklyn, NY.
- PUREST: Roving Cove® uses the safest and purest raw material available and was the first brand to make foam safety bumpers without the use of toxic flame-retardant chemicals (SCCPs). This product contains no BPA, no phthalates, no heavy metals, no latex, no SCCPs. Inherently flame-resistant; passed flammability tests under US regulations.
- DENSEST: Density is more important than thickness™ when it comes to softening impact. Roving Cove cushions measure Shore A Durometer of 20-30, much more dense than the industry standard of 12-15. Soft, high-density premium cushions absorb impact and protect your loved one from the hard, sharp corners and edges in your home or at schools, daycares, preschools, hospitals, assisted living facilities, senior facilities, senior housing, work areas, offices, museums, restaurants and more.
- EXTRA LONG: Value Pack covers 16.2 feet (194 inches) of surface area: 15 feet (4.6 meters) edge cushion + 4 corner cushions; 3 feet longer than other top brands! Fits all standard size tables: round table up to 56″ diameter, square table up to 44″ square and rectangle table up to 36″ x 60″.
- SECURE ADHESION: Includes authentic easy-to-peel 3M double-sided tape (30 feet of tape for the 15 ft. edge cushion and PRE-TAPED corner cushions). See photos at left for proper tape alignment. Coffee Brown color goes well with oak, walnut, mahogany, cherry, or dark brown-colored furniture, such as tables, chairs, chests, shelves, stairs and fireplaces/hearths. | All text and photos/images in this product listing are copyrighted materials. © 2012-2015 Mayapple Baby
it is what it is
I wish they would make different shapes as these rounded stick on never fit just rightSome company needs to make different shapes for different angles of hard shapes in ones home
Much sturdier than other brands
Much sturdier than other brands. plenty of adhesive. Holds up nicely. highly recommend this over any other brand out there.
Not good for brick fireplaces
Doesn’t stick well to brick as it was advertised. Had to use gorilla tape to help it stay up. Looks nice though
Very good quality, even the double side tape is very strong. They even have provided extra tape. But this brand.
Great for the fireplace
Great value on this set. We install it using the many included 3M doublesided tapes. They were easy to cut and fit. The cushion were very soft and ample :).
Great for safety
I bought this for our granddaughter and my senior citizen mom. I like the product but I have a hard time getting them to stay on the furniture – they stay on cabinet corners great tough.
Edging seems to stick well
I’ve tried a couple other brands of corner cushioning, and this one seems to stick the best despite baby’s efforts to pull it off. (Which it can come off with some force, but it doesn’t just fall off on its own like some other brands I’ve tried.)
Worth the money!
We bought this when my baby started crawling and getting into everything. After reading reviews, I decided to but this set over cheaper options and I am glad I did. This was easy to install and sticks very well. It is very cusioned also. We have a black book shelf, and you would never notice it was there unless you were looking closely. I plan to buy more in the future as my baby starts getting more and more mobile. Great product!
This stays put wherever I placed it. I put it on my steps and corners for my toddler. I had tile steps in kitchen and living room. Also have wood steps and countertop edges. None have fallen off.
Exactly what we wanted and expected.
Exactly what we wanted and expected. We have a black entertainment stand that we have used this on and it blends in great. We also have a few corners in our hallway that our little girl tends to run into during her learning to walk phase that we are in right now. We have put these up on the wall and she hasn’t had a problem since. Very pleased.
Great for baby proofing!
I have a marble step under my fireplace and this was perfect to protect my son from hurting himseld on the edge. It’s easy to cut with scissors so you can cover edges of different lengths.
I use this safe edge for the coffee table. This is a great product especially for the little babies that walk around the table. The rub their gums on the cushion, they use the cushion to hold on to as they walk around. A very good reason to have the safe edge is if any of the babies fall the cushion protects their bodies from being hurt.
Use extra double-stick tape!
I only used about 1/2 the double-stick tape I thought I’d need for this, and my Herculean son has gotten it loose in a couple of places. However I am going to reinforce it with more tape, and I feel pretty sure that this will do the job for as long as we need it.
This was bought for use on two of our tables. We have a two year old and they work great. Installation was easy with 3m double sided tape.
This doesn’t stick to my fireplace as well as my table but it does the trick.
Great product, good cushion, nice length for large area.
Not real fun to install, but good stick to surface (tile). Great cushion for tile steps to lowered living room. Won’t stick to bricks very well. Use mats with latex backing for textured surfaces. Corner pieces work great for desk corners and coffee table corners.