- 93% Cotton;7% Spandex
- Freedom – Hands-free breast pump bra with impeccable design, maximum comfort, and the freedom for you to work on tasks or simply relax while pumping
- Adjustable – Comes with a convenient 10″ adjustable Velcro back panel to ensure a perfect fit as your body goes through natural changes during nursing
- Options – Designed to work with all major breastpump manufacturers, including Medela, Philips AVENT, Lansinoh, Bellema, Evenflo, and Spectra Baby
- Effective – Enjoy no fuss and no mess with a reliable, tight seal of breastshields and flanges from our four-way layering support system
- Washable – You can safely machine wash this bra in cold water, on a gentle cycle, with non-chlorine bleach if needed. How convenient!
Terrific! At first I frowned at the idea of …
Terrific! At first I frowned at the idea of paying for a hands free bra, thinking I could make one or do without, but when I started to pump at work this bra was a must! It allowed me to simultaneously browse the internet, read or relax, which made pumping while at work more tolerable. The bra is comfortable and holds the bottles well. I like that I could adjust it easily and it washes up great. I recommended it to my other new mom friends.
Awesome hands free pump bra
Awesome hands-free pumping unit. Now my wife can handle emails while extracting milk! No spills. No shrills. Just need a few more words.
BEST BEST BEST
this is the best hands free bra i have. i had bought 2 cheaper ones from medela and then i bought this one and use it every day at work. I don’t even know where i put the other two. I like that this has flaps that cover the nipple holes. when I wear the medela ones, I wear a bra over the hands free bra otherwise my nipples poke through to my shirt. i recommend this bra to all my friends.
This bra is a must if you pump everyday. Makes it so much easier than having to hold the pump yourself. Would definitely recommend to any pumping mom! I’m not sure what the difference is between this bra and the more expensive version, but this one does exactly what I need it to.
An okay hands free bra
It’s ok. At first I loved it. But after a while I find it starts to sag a bit. I don’t use the straps but I don’t think they would be much help. I don’t even have a huge chest to bring the bra down. I just think it relaxes a bit in the part that holds the cones. I do like how the back is adjustable by sturdy velcro, never had any issues there.
I have been pumping for about 6 weeks now and I love this hands free bra. It is working great still through multiple washes. When I forget it I am miserable during the pumping session. I have a fairly large chest so I was worried about fit and if it would stay on and it does great on both accounts
Good fit and comfort
I have been breastfeeding for 6 months now. I had extreme pain when I started breastfeeding, so I pumped several times a day from the beginning. I hated having to hold the horns for hours each day while I pumped. When I returned to work, I needed to be able to type while pumping to keep up with productivity requirements. This bra was the solution! It fits wonderfully, holds the bottles in place, and allows me to get other things done while I’m wearing it. It is expensive and I’ve heard you can just cut holes in an old bra to make the same thing. I never tried it, so I can’t compare. All I know is this works great for me.