- SnoozeShade for Infant Car Seats is a great way to protect your little one from the elements and create a dark
- comfortable environment for baby to sleep.
- Use all year round to protect baby from sun
- insects and nosy strangers. Features a handy “sneak a peek” front zip to quietly check on your baby at any time.
- Award-winning SnoozeShade for Infant Car Seats blocks 94% of light and is proven to help babies sleep better and longer. Its special breathable
- porous fabric (similar to sports fabric) allows great air flow and provides maximum sun protection (UPF50+) * Use it in 3 ways: 1) in sleep mode over the top of the handle 2) in sleep mode
- with the handle exposed to make carrying easy 3) in half-shade position (to protect face and eyes)
- Created by a mom
- the universal fit means it attaches easily and snugly to an infant carrier’s carry handle. The clever design means you can easily carry the car seat on your arm – and it’s machine washable too
- Endorsed by health professionals and international baby sleep experts
- it’s great as an everyday essential creating a comfy place for your baby to sleep any time you need to be out and about. As seen on ‘Cool Mom Picks’ and ‘Daily Candy Kids’
This is a cute idea but totally unnecessary! I never used it and trust me, I wanted to use it!! All carseats have a shade and you really aren’t walking around holding the carseat in the sun. If you use the snap n go like I do the shade on the carseat is enough.
A bit pricey, but worth it to us
Fits our Chicco Keyfit 30 perfectly. The only problem we had was that the zipper popped off with first use. It was easily reattached and tightened. This item is a bit pricey, but was worth it to us to keep strangers from breathing on / hovering over / touching out little guy.
Does keep it dark but doesn’t help more than a blanket or normal carrier cover
It does keep it dark in the little one’s carrier but she sleeps just as well with a blanket or normal carrier cover. I end up using the carrier cover or blanket more because it is easier/quicker to get the baby out. With this you have to undo most of the cover (it is elastic around the edges) to get the baby out while this isn’t a huge deal it is a design flaw in my mind when household blankets and carrier covers make getting the baby in and out much easier.
I purchased this cover to take with us on a week-long trip to San Francisco because I was concerned that my 4-month old would have trouble napping while on the go. So glad I did! Sometimes she would cry because she was tired and as soon as we put the cover on, she was out. I also purchased the one for the stroller so when she was in that, we could also put the cover on and it was great too. I think this is better than those canopies because this material is breathable. Because I liked the cover so much, I just bought one for my friend’s baby shower. Go get this!
Great sun shades but no window..
really blocks the sun and well ventilated like those dry fit shirt material. However, don’t quite like that there’s only a zipper…so basically once its snooze time I can peak in on my baby easily with one glance, I kind of need 2 hands the pry open at the zipper part. I wish there is a magnetic window of some sort so I don’t need to stop the stroller everytime…everytime my baby cries and needs her pacifier back.
Easy to use
This worked well in the summer when I needed to keep my daughter out of the sun. It was breathable and easy to use. I do think it gets a bit warm, so I wouldn’t use it in hot weather for long periods.
Exactly as it is listed
We bought this cover a few months ago. It is ideal for very hot locations, like where we live in Nevada. The peep hole is very convenient, I only wish there were a way to open it more (like the JJ Cole cloth covers that Velcro down the middle…only those Velcro pieces are a bit too scratchy if the little one grabs/rubs them). Overall, this was exactly what we were looking for. My little guy doesn’t like it if it isn’t nap time, though, since it does such a great job of making it very dark inside.
Over all like it, needs some work.
Love the shade and the idea of the cover. Definately lets you lo sleep better, and lets strangers peek without having to worry about someone touching or breathing/coughin on the baby. I don’t like that when you pull it up it has to cover the handle to provide the "shade time". I like to ride with the carseat handle down in the car in case I need to reach over and get to the baby. This makes it really hard to get the handle up and down quickly. You have to pretty much take it off all the way around to do so. Hope the new model that is coming out soon fixes that issue.
SnoozeShade fits our Gracco SnugRide 30 great!
This cover works as advertised and blocks out the light. It is very easy to put on and take off, and it fits our infant carrier better than expected considering it is a “universal” fit. I was a little hesitant to order this because of its price point, but we are glad that we did.
You have to buy this!!!!!
I am a mother of 8 and have already tried the JJ cole car seat cover, the elastic broke and the Velcro came off. I was looking into this one for some time and finally got it, I love it so much, it is big for those bulky car seats, dark for nap time, and stylish, I have gotten so many compliments it is crazy. The largest benefit is that no one comes up to me trying to touch my baby, it keeps the privacy factor going. I love this cover and would buy tons more for friends if they were having any children.