- “EASIEST POUCH TO USE” “COOLEST DESIGNS” “PERFECT SIZE TO HOLD” “MY KIDS WILL EAT ANYTHING OUT OF A SQUOOSHI” as reviewed by parents around the world! Join the Squooshi Family!
- EASY TO USE – Our straight forward shape with a top spout and wide bottom zipper allow you to easily fill your Squooshi pouches with your favorite squishy food by using a regular spoon or pour directly into the pouch from your blender of choice. Seal & Go!
- EASY TO CLEAN – Wash by hand with warm soapy water and a bottle brush or place in the top rack of your dishwasher. Bottom zipper & rounded shape allows for a complete rinse of water to stream through pouch. Bottom zipper allows for pouch to be fully opened to air dry. No corners or cracks for food to get stuck.
- BETTER FOR THE PLANET – Squooshi resealable food pouches use less fuel in shipping than do pre-packaged food-filled pouches, and they are reusable, so they save energy and reduce waste, air pollution, and global warming.
- SIP’N TOPS ARE LOVED by babies transitioning to solids or for older kids with smoothies on the go!
The pouches are ok kinda on the small side if u fill with about 4 oz are maybe a little more abd try to close pouch if will over flow I bought the combo pack for the choomee spout abd I do like those a lot a must have for using pouches so overall I paid a little more abd hit some extra pouches so not disappointed
Love love love these! Make self feeding for my 7 month old easy! Highly recommend the soft tips for young babies! They’re perfect and they don’t leak!
Love the sip’n caps-great for transitioning from bottle to solids
I haven’t used the reusable pouches yet but I love the sip caps. It has really helped with transitioning our 4/5 month old to solids. Especially great for on the go to prevent a huge mess too. He picked up how to use the spout and sucked on it right away. I still feed with a spoon at least once a day but these caps are fantastic when it’s not feasible to do that.
Great idea — but tough to get completely clean
I really like that I can put homemade or jar food into these pouches and let my baby self-feed. These seem to be made well — but they are difficult to clean. it is hard to get into all of the nooks and crannies to remove the old food.
Genius caps, pouches wash well.
Love the caps, but wish I paid more attention to the size of the pouch. My perpetually hungry 18mo son inhales the 4oz pouches. Washes easy (if you get to it in a timely manner) and survived the dishwasher, still looking like new.