- EASIEST POUCH TO USE “COOLEST DESIGNS” “PERFECT SIZE TO HOLD” “MY KIDS WILL EAT ANYTHING OUT OF A SQUOOSHI” as reviewed by parents around the world! Join the Squooshi Family! Our straight forward shape with a top spout and wide bottom zipper allow you to easily fill your Squooshi pouches with your favorite squishy food by using a regular spoon or pour directly into the pouch. Seal & Go!
- EASY TO USE – Our straight forward shape with a top spout and wide bottom zipper allow you to easily fill your Squooshi pouches with your favorite squishy food by using a regular spoon or pour directly into the pouch from your blender of choice. Fill. Eat. Wash. Repeat. It’s that easy!
- EASY TO CLEAN – Wash by hand with warm soapy water and a bottle brush or place in the top rack of your dishwasher. Bottom zipper & rounded shape allows for a complete rinse of water to stream through pouch. Bottom zipper allows for pouch to be fully opened to air dry. No corners or cracks for food to get stuck.
- BETTER FOR THE PLANET – Squooshi resealable food pouches use less fuel in shipping than do pre-packaged food-filled pouches, and they are reusable, so they save energy and reduce waste, air pollution, and global warming.
- MADE WITH FAMILY IN MIND – Made to last with durable, BPA, Phthlate, PVC & Lead Free materials with a no choke cap.
Love that I can reuse!
I got these and just tried them out. I got the Infantino squeeze station to fill it and it works great. The characters are super cute! Id love to get more!
Hard to clean.
Pain in the butt to clean. There’s a little lip inside that catches food. I used these maybe half a dozen times before throwing them out which completely defeated the purpose for buying them, which was to create less waste.
It’s pretty good. I got it with intentions of putting it in dishwasher… Material held up but the plastic was stained I rinsed but didn’t wash to see how well dishwasher did because of its shape, it did ok. I would recommend to wash instantly not to store food at all overnight. Cute animals.
Be careful not to overfill if you’re going to be freezing and defrosting…I had one burst out the bottom on a teacher at daycare..whoops…Other than that I think they’re great, and my son loves to look at them
Very cute pouches. They have held up nicely for the last 4-5 months. I was worried about it losing the ability to zip lock after a few uses, but so far so good. I do have to say that we are not heavy users of it. We use it them maybe once or twice a week on rotation so I’m not sure if heavier users wil notice wear more quickly. The only thing I don’t like is that food can get stuck in between the pouch and the plastic for the zip lock. Not a big deal but you have to really inspect it when washing to make sure you got everything.The animals sure make it more fun for the kiddos and my daughter loves picking out which one she wants.Having these around has been great for play dates, longer errand runs and for the ride home after swim class. I just throw a frozen pouch in the diaper bag and it’s there for we whenever she needs a little snack. The best of all is that I get to use whatever I have in the fridge so each time it’s something different, all home made!