- Offered in 6 wood finishes and 4 fabric choices that will be admired throughout the years
- Value added: comes with a matching lumbar support pillow
- Exquisite micro fiber fabric and exceptional comfort make this the ideal choice to glide you into a relaxed, tranquil state, generous seating room, padded polyester blend filled arm cushions and a pocket to store your favorite baby books
- Featuring metal, enclosed ball bearings for a smooth glide motion to help you unwind, the back and seat cushions are spot cleanable, keeping the look clean and fresh all year long
- Easy to assemble into a beautiful piece of furniture for your nursery, coordinates perfectly with all furniture designed by Stork Craft, comes with a 1 year limited manufacturers warranty
- This item is eligible for free replacement parts. Contact Amazon Customer Service for more information.
Great Glider for the Price
After looking at Babies R Us, we turned to Amazon to purchase a glider for my baby’s nursery. The models available at Babies were very pricey! We went with this glider because it fit both our nursery and our budget (as corny as that sounds). We’ve been using this daily for 6 months, and so far I am very happy with this purchase.
• It is comfortable. I definitely don’t recommend this if you are looking for a place to take naps, but it is comfortable for nighttime feedings and story time.
• It glides very smoothly. After about a month we noticed some squeaking but after some lubricant we haven’t had the problem.
• The white and green combination is very cute. All my furniture in my nursery is white so this matches perfectly.
• It was very easy to assemble. It took my husband about 10 minutes to put the ottoman and glider together.
• The fabric cleans very easily. I usually just use a damp washcloth with some non-scented dish soap to wipe down the chair when there are spillsl. So fair there are no stains.I would absolutely purchase this chair again. Though it is definitely not an "heirloom" chair, it is a great chair for the price we paid.
Great chair for the price
When we planned our first child’s nursery, my husband was going to build an old fashioned wooden rocking chair. But before we knew it, the baby was here and my husband hadn’t had the time. So for the first 6 weeks, I nursed my son either in bed or on the couch – my back was getting wrecked and hubby still couldn’t find the time to build my chair (duh, we had a newborn, right?!). So after many uncomfortable days and nights with my newborn, we finally broke down and bought this. We had to go cheap since we didn’t budget for a glider. I had sat in gliders at many stores and this one was just as comfortable as some $500 ones. My son is now 4 months and I use this chair multiple times a day. So far it’s as good as the day we assembled it. The material is great and the cushions are comfortable. I do not find this chair too small, nor does my husband – we are 5′ 7" and 6′, medium build. My only complaint is that the armrests are too narrow and tall for my nursing pillow (‘My Brest Friend). Still, I’m very pleased with my purchase and would recommend this to others.
comfort for everyone
i buy this item because the price and for my wife feels comfort for feed my baby, she is really happy with it. tks….
I love this glider! It is very reasonably priced, easy to put together, and much nicer than others that I’ve seen in other stores. It glides nicely and the extra pillow is a nice addition. I would definitely reccomend this product to a friend!
A great rocking chair!
We love this rocker! It is very comfortable and fits so nicely in the nursery. I am happy with the quality. It is a nice, sturdy chair.
Great, comfy chair.
I’ve been using this chair for about 6 weeks now and its comfortable. Although, the foam on the arm rests seems to have thinned out and the wooden frame stared making a squeaking sound when you glide in it which is a bit disappointing. Over all, its a good chair for the price. Color is great for a boy’s nursery as well.