- Immune Boosting Properties, Reduction In teething pain, Calm a baby without resorting to drugs, Anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties
- IS IT REAL AMBER? Our Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces are certified by an independent gemologist as 100% Authentic Amber. We test each shipment to ensure that you get the same Baltic Amber that people have been using for thousands of years. When you order our teething necklace, you will receive a certificate of authenticity, and upon request legal testing documents.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE We are in the business of helping families and teething babies. That is why we offer a 100% money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not happy with your necklace, simply return it for a full refund. We believe in our products and have seen countless teething babies helped with the power of Baltic Amber. Of course, not every remedy works for everyone and in that case we offer a full refund when you take advantage of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- IS THIS SAFE? Every necklace is made with a safety knot between each bead. This is an added level of safety that will keep your infant from swallowing multiple beads if the necklace ever broke. The necklace is also designed with a safety screw connection that makes it impossible for an infant to unscrew the necklace on their own, further eliminating the hazard of an infant putting the necklace in their mouth and then chocking. Some of our competitors offer a “Safety Clasp” which promises to release the necklace if it catches on something, before it could cause pressure on the infant’s neck. Unfortunately, this causes more harm than good because an infant is now able to remove the necklace with a simple tug, which in turn presents a very real and dangerous choking hazard when a baby chews on the now loose necklace. For this reason, the safest way to attach an Amber teething necklace is only by using a screw clasp.
- Important facts to know about The Art of Cure Amber: Due to ambers density it is very lightweight and can feel like plastic. Amber is not a rock, but fossilized tree resin and therefore exhibits difference physical properties than higher density materials. It is lightweight, durable, warms to the touch and can be confused with plastic. Do not make this mistake as it is hard to tell authentic amber from replicas. All of my amber is imported from The Baltic region and handmade to my specifications. It is of the best quality. The Art of Cure is a certified importer and we guarantee it authenticity. This is why all my products come with a 100% money back guarantee. I am in the business of making moms happy and helping babies if I can. I have no doubts that in a few days you will see how great they work. Of course not every remedy works for everyone and in a case like that I offer a 100% money back guarantee. After all to import amber you have to pay custom and duty fees and the customs department reviews all products coming into the US. I am sure you will not find a better necklace anywhere.
I had heard such good things about this I was so excited to get it. It fit perfect and I liked the way it looked on my son. He has been wearing it for about a month now, not sure it had really helped. We do get a lot of questions and negative feedback about my son wearing a beaded neacklace. He has recently started to chew on it. The reason I am not sure this is working is after taking my son in a local health food store/herb center I saw them there. They looked different than mine. I asked the owners to look at mine and tell me the difference, I was told the one I had was not real Baltic Amber which would explain why I didn’t think it was working. Nontheless, who know maybe it helps but I would get it from a different dealer next time.4 months later-My son has been wearing this neacklace for close to 4 months now. He used it much like a binky, for comfort. He chews on it ALL the time. Some of the stones actually broke as his teeth are all in now. When he cries he chews on it, when he goes to bed he chews on it, when his teeth hurt he chews on it…must be comforting. Now we cant take it off or he cries all the time. Great way to replace a binky I guess-My child is thin this is possibly the reason why he can get it up to his mouth.
Helps with teething pain
I love this necklace for my little guy! I never really take it off. It’s knotted super well so you don’t have to worry about beads falling off. It’s perfect size. Fits my 6month old perfect!
Beautiful authenic amber and it really works!
My son had been crying for days in pain and even had a little fever. I tried the teething gel, the tabs and cold teething rings and I had just about had it with watching my poor baby suffer. I was skeptical of course but went ahead and purchesed the multi-color amber nacklace anyway. Let me tell you, this silly thing is a miracle! After sleeping with it on that night, he was such a happy baby the next day. He doesn’t drool as much and doesnt wimper every time he bites down on his spoon when I am feeding him. My friends and family all thought it was in my head but I took it off him one night before I put him to bed and forgot to put it back on in the morning. My poor baby cried all day and even got diarrhea from swallowing all of his acidic drool. This happened two more times and I give the necklace all the credit for making my little guy happy and calm. It’s small enough that he wont grab it and try to rip it off and long enough not to choke him. The amber is definately authentic and the necklace is great quality. the beads are individually tied on so if it breaks the beads will not all fall. The colors are vibrant and beautiful. And lets face it, my baby looks so darn cute in it! Two thumbs up for sure!!
I can’t tell if this helps or not as there is no way to tell. My daughter wears it 24/7 she has some bad days where she gets high fevers and is fussy but those are only 1-2 days at a time. She doesn’t drool more then normal I think so it may cut back in that department. It is nice looking. I was worried about putting a necklace on a baby for choking reasons but it has never been an issue even while she rolls around.
It’s working for us. At this price why not give it a try?
It is hard to review this product as I bought it for my son before his first tooth came through. I noticed him drooling quite a bit and that’s when I started to look for teething remedies. I wanted to have something on hand in case he became very uncomfortable. I will say the drooling stopped almost immediately. Recently his first two bottom teeth came in and it wasn’t the easiest week but certainly not the hardest. I have other friends with babies who have had an awful time with teething. So my assumption is that the necklace is doing a great job but its just hard to know for sure. And I’m not going to take the chance I’m taking it off when his next teeth come in to test it. I will add that it is very well made and for the price and guarantee that comes with it it’s certainly worth a try.
Didn’t work for us
Many moms swear by amber teething necklaces. I purchased this one out of desperation. My infant son was constantly fussy for no apparent reason, so I tried the teething necklace. I guess teething wasn’t his issue at that time, because it made no difference. It also annoyed him. When he was older and I was sure he really was teething, he hated the necklace and wouldn’t even let me put it on him–neck, ankle, wrist, anywhere. Eventually I gave the necklace away to a neighbor.It is well made. The clasp and the beads all seemed secure. No problems with quality.
This necklace was great. We never once spent a night awake with a miserable teething baby. Other than chewing on his fingers more when he was teething, we wouldn’t have known he was even teething. He also barely ever drooled. My only complaint was this necklace was that it was a little too long for a baby. I ended up tying two small knots in the necklace so that it didn’t hang so low.
Didn’t work for us.
I didn’t use it long, but it didn’t work for us and I was nervous for my son to sleep with it on.
This is the only amber necklace company I will order from
I love my amber necklace. I purchased 3 of them. They all look great on and are very well priced. I ordered an amber bracelet from a different company, and the beads were rough looking and rather unattractive. These look great. I have the mixed color one and the gold color one. Once I bought it for my baby, my other kids wanted one. MY ONLY complaint is that the size isn’t consistent. All three of my necklaces were just slightly different lengths. This doesn’t matter for a baby (cuz it will fit regardless) and it also fits my 5 year old. However, I wanted one for me and my original necklace was long enough for me to wrap around twice and wear as a bracelet. The 2nd two I ordered were JUST slightly smaller and I couldn’t do that. PS I am not sure how much it helped with teething pain, but we liked it regardless 🙂
Worked like a charm
My daughter was starting to teeth and her gums were quite swollen and she was a bit fussy, so I bit the bullet and ordered one of these. It worked great! Swelling disappeared, she was back to her happy self and the tooth erupted a couple days later without a fuss.