- Immune Boosting Properties, Reduction In teething pain, Calm a baby without resorting to drugs, Anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties
- IS IT REAL AMBER? Our Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces are FTIR certified by an independent gemologist as 100% Authentic Amber. We test each shipment to ensure that you get the same Baltic Amber that people have been using for thousands of years. When you order our teething necklace, you will receive a certificate of authenticity, and upon request legal testing documents.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE We are in the business of helping families and teething babies. That is why we offer a 100% money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not happy with your necklace, simply return it for a full refund. We believe in our products and have seen countless teething babies helped with the power of Baltic Amber. Of course, not every remedy works for everyone and in that case we offer a full refund when you take advantage of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- IS THIS SAFE? Every necklace is made with a safety knot between each bead. This is an added level of safety that will keep your infant from swallowing multiple beads if the necklace ever broke. The necklace is also designed with a safety screw connection that makes it impossible for an infant to unscrew the necklace on their own, further eliminating the hazard of an infant putting the necklace in their mouth and then chocking. Some of our competitors offer a “Safety Clasp” which promises to release the necklace if it catches on something, before it could cause pressure on the infant’s neck. Unfortunately, this causes more harm than good because an infant is now able to remove the necklace with a simple tug, which in turn presents a very real and dangerous choking hazard when a baby chews on the now loose necklace. For this reason, the safest way to attach an Amber teething necklace is only by using a screw clasp.
- Important facts to know about The Art of Cure Amber: Due to ambers density it is very lightweight and can feel like plastic. Amber is not a rock, but fossilized tree resin and therefore exhibits difference physical properties than higher density materials. It is lightweight, durable, warms to the touch and can be confused with plastic. Do not make this mistake as it is hard to tell authentic amber from replicas. All of my amber is imported from The Baltic region and handmade to my specifications. It is of the best quality. The Art of Cure is a certified importer and we guarantee it authenticity. This is why all my products come with a 100% money back guarantee. I am in the business of making moms happy and helping babies if I can. I have no doubts that in a few days you will see how great they work. Of course not every remedy works for everyone and in a case like that I offer a 100% money back guarantee. After all to import amber you have to pay custom and duty fees and the customs department reviews all products coming into the US. I am sure you will not find a better necklace anywhere.
I bought this for my 13 month old who has been having a terrible time teething on the recommendation of my cousin who said it helped her son tremendously. I put it on my son at night, and he woke up in the morning completely broken out all over his whole body. Nothing else new had been introduced to him. We removed the necklace, but it took a week for the rash to completely go away.
Works for us
I realize this may t work for everyone, but it certainly works for my son. He drools so much! If he’s not wearing the necklace, he soaks through four or five bibs and his outfit in a day. When he’s wearing the necklace, he barely drools at all. For real. He’s also less fussy. We always make sure to put it on him now!
I really wanted to like it…
This necklace is cute and stylish and just about the perfect length. Unfortunately it didn’t do anything for my son’s teething symptoms. No reduction of drooling, no lessening of pain, nada, nothing. So after a few weeks of wear, we took it off as it was posing more of a safety hazard than it was providing benefits.I know lots of people who have this necklace and use it for their children and they swear by it. My son just might be one of the random ones it doesn’t work for, so I would say it’s definitely worth trying for the price.
Gorgeous & Works!
I bought this for my 6 month old daughter. This is a beautiful necklace and I say it works because, as a necklace, it is designed to be worn around your neck. And it does exactly that.This is absolutely lovely on my baby girl. We have a lighter colored one for our first daughter (same vendor), and she still wears it over two years later. On the older one, we have only lost one stone and we bathe and sometimes sleep with it on. It screws together, so I’m not worried about it coming off and becoming a choking hazard.The short length does not allow the baby to put it in her mouth while she is wearing it. It’s not tight or short enough to be considered a “choker” (style) on her – I would say there’s about an inch or so of ‘play’. With that being said, she does not play with it when it is on. She doesn’t even seem to notice it’s there. My baby girl is average-size, according to her 6 month check up.Baby girl has been wearing this daily for a couple of weeks and is just starting to pop her first teeth. She has minimal drooling and is fussing a bit during the day, and is up for small stints throughout the night.I didn’t buy this with the expectation that our baby would feel no pain or discomfort due to teething; our first daughter wore her amber necklace regularly from 6 months old up until now (almost 3 y/o) and she still drools a TON when she’s cutting a tooth – with or without this necklace.The fact that I love how it looks on my girls is enough for me to buy this – I have bought it twice now. But if this helps ease their discomfort by even a smidge, then it’s a bonus for us!
my wife believes
I’m not exactly sold. My wife swears our daughter started sleeping through the night the day after she got these for her. Eh.. maybe. I still like to argue the fact but hey, I sleep and she had to getup with her… sooooo… I guess she’d know better ;-)Had an issue with shipping.. but once you’re past that… our daughter looks fancy with her new necklace.. 🙂
We bought another one of these for our teething son and it works wonders. The color is off from the photo and is actually mostly black.
Broken Bead. Very Disappointing.
Necklace came with a broken bead. I bought two in same transaction and both came broken. Returned them immediately. Scary that moms are putting these on their babies since they fall apart.Dark necklace is deceiving. I figured it was darker amber but it’s not. It’s got color added on outside (wouldn’t have known if the broken bead wasn’t in the bag so I could see).Bought similar product from another distributor and was happy, so is my baby girl who it appears to be helping.