- front: 100% polyesterback: waterproof mattress pad fabric
- Soft padded 100% polyester fleece crib rail cover with waterproof backing
- Protect your teething baby from harmful toxins and guard your crib rails from teeth marks and drool discoloration. When laid flat, CribWrap measures 51″ long by 6″ wide. CribWrap fits most narrow front and back crib rails measuring up to 8″ around(Refer measuring image)
- Rail cover is made with soft fleece on top, a padded middle and waterproof back for ultimate protection; Simply wrap and tie this solution to protect your child and crib investment for years to come
- Rail cover is free of PVC, lead, phthalate and BPA
- Includes one long rail cover for crib front or back. Coordinating set of two side rail covers is available for separate purchase to offer ultimate crib coverage. Wide versions of CribWrap rail covers are also available by Trend Lab
Far superior to the plastic version
I tried one of those stick-on plastic teething guards, and found it difficult to apply and ugly. Next I tried this fleece crib wrap. It’s easy to install, easy to wash, and looks great. Now I just need ones for the other rails!
It was too small for my convertible crib so make sure if you have one get the wide one or it won’t fit! Measure Measure Measure!!
It works for now
The ties are not really long enough, so I had to add some other ties. I’m wondering how long it will stay attached to the crib. So far, so good. I’m hoping that it will just prevent the nibble marks, because his bed is meant to grow with him. I don’t think he wants to take a bed with bite marks to his own apartment in 18 years…
Great product, love the waterproof backing.
I ordered this a couple week ago and immediately washed them. They come out of the washer looking exactly like they did going in. The waterproof backing is great for my drool monster. It’s nice and soft and very easy to install. Only complaint is that it isn’t a perfect fit with my rails–I want to make sure the strings are around rails rather than between if at all possible to make it more secure when it is tied, and they are spaced out just a tiny bit too far to be tight on the top of the rail. One or two more would help solve the issue, but it’s great and I’d definitely buy them again.
Just what I needed
This thing is just what I needed to get my teething 1 year old to stop gnawing on her crib rail. It’s also nice and soft in case she bonks her head on it when standing in her crib. I originally didn’t want to get a fabric one, but I’m glad I did.