- front: 100% polyester; back: waterproof mattress pad fabric
- Soft padded 100% polyester fleece crib rail covers with waterproof backing
- Protect your teething baby from harmful toxins and guard your crib rails from teeth marks and drool discoloration. When laid flat, each CribWrap measures 27″ long by 6″ wide. CribWrap fits most narrow side crib rails measuring up to 8″ around.
- Rail cover is made with soft fleece on top, a padded middle and waterproof back for ultimate protection; Simply wrap and tie this solution to protect your child and crib investment for years to come
- Rail cover is free of PVC, lead, phthalate and BPA
- Includes two short rail covers for crib sides. Coordinating long rail cover is available for separate purchase to offer ultimate crib coverage. Wide versions of CribWrap rail covers are also available by Trend Lab
This worked how it is suppose to, it kept the railing safe from my son while he is teething. The one down side to it is that it tends to soak up his saliva like a sponge and starts to stink if you don"t launder it along with the rest of the bedding. Other than that it works great.
Perfect rail covers
These covers fit perfectly on my crib. I am not sure why the other poster had a problem with them scrunching up. For my crib, it ties perfectly on the outside of the last spindle of each rail…keeping it securely taught.
Just what we needed!
These rail covers worked great. I like that they tie instead of Velcro because my little is so strong and could probably undo Velcro. I just tucked the ties under the covers so they looked even better. The covers a soft and look pretty good and the rails are protected well. I bought a 2nd set for the crib a grandmas house and would recommend these to my friends.
I love this-I wanted something cloth for the crib railing and this is perfect. The plastic lining is very nice quality. Easy washing and drying. Cleans up well.
Works well for the Sparrow crib
This fits my need – I was concerned about the smell but after one wash/line dry cycle, the smell was gone.Looks nice and is soft to touch!
Before your child chews on the crib rails! We waited, not knowing this would happen, and a beautiful crib looks like it has been attacked by a beaver. These rail covers are doing the job and now that my daughter is mobile I don’t worry about her hitting her head on the rails as she walks around her crib (well she still hits but they are padded a bit so she doesn’t get hurt)
Purchased this once my little one started teething (and began using the rails as a teether!) The material is thick and soft and looks nice on the crib
soft and cuddly
This looks great on the crib and stays soft. No more bite marks seen on the wood. I highly recommend it!